• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

How do you post Youtube Videos?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Tania just a side issue....where do u find those lil vid clips n how do do transfer em here
i see a number of vid clips ..humorous songs like urs above sometimes lil doco n have wandered where r they found ...yes i know on the nett but where n how??

T

Tania Admin

Tania just a side issue....where do u find those lil vid clips n how do do transfer em here
i see a number of vid clips ..humorous songs like urs above sometimes lil doco n have wandered where r they found ...yes i know on the nett but where n how??

When I go to the video on Youtube I click on the share link. This gives me options eg: Fb, Message etc. I click on clipboard and it comes up with copy URL. Then I paste the URL on my thread and voila :)
I hope this helps :)

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
bepp i always copy and paste the youtube web address into the post

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
it is much easier on a desktop than a mobile , i have big fingers and not able to do much on the mobile phone :) :)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Ok thanks for Tania ..J.L.
PROblm is ive only got a mobile to use but thanx i'll persevere

T

Tania Admin

Ok thanks for Tania ..J.L.
PROblm is ive only got a mobile to use but thanx i'll persevere
See the curvey arrow at the top. Do you have that function on your phone when your on YouTube? I click on that and scroll down and it gives me the copy to clipboard function. Screenshot_2015-10-14-19-30-41.png

Ian IT

Gold Member

post_youtube_vid.jpg

Ian IT

Gold Member
Is that on an I.Phone Jackhammer? I don't have that option on my phone.

Yes it is Tania. Go to Youtube using your safari browser. Go to a video and you will see between the + icon and the flag icon there is a pointy line wth three dots icon. Click on that icon and you will see a popup with the share url.
Copy and paste that url into a post and your good to go..

T

Tania Admin

Yes it is Tania. Go to Youtube using your safari browser. Go to a video and you will see between the + icon and the flag icon there is a pointy line wth three dots icon. Click on that icon and you will see a popup with the share url.
Copy and paste that url into a post and your good to go..
Cool. Thanks heaps. I only posted my phones options it's a HTC "The best" lol IMO