• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hot buff guys wanted

Buzz

Foundation Member
The Pleasure lounge is looking for some select hot guys to be a part of a "hens" night.
suitable guys will have

Set of abs that will make women want to run their hands all over..

Big arms...guns..call em what you like

Good looks

Charm and the art of seduction

email your details to
pleasure@langtrees.com
ref HENS

Becky70

Silver Member
The Pleasure lounge is looking for some select hot guys to be a part of a "hens" night.
suitable guys will have

Set of abs that will make women want to run their hands all over..

Big arms...guns..call em what you like

Good looks

Charm and the art of seduction

email your details to
pleasure@langtrees.com
ref HENS

Much like yourself then Buzz ;D

L

Lacey-Paige

YUM!! Can I judge the hotness and buffness for these gentlemen before they get selected ? ;)

TheCock

Legend Member
Geez dont ask for much :p Hope the girls are all supermodels then!

Looks up gym memberships....

G

Gentleman

Buzz, have you had many guys come forward to offer their services for the hens night?

Ash25Perth

Silver Member
when is it? not sure if i qualify but im sure ill help the ladies enjoy their night. Whats the guest age/demographic?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ohhh eye; - well now I would starting looking in all the Gym in W.A. Ohhhhh when you find these guys, do not be so shocked that they are mostly Gay, I am guessing there a few Bi out there as well. I am sure they will not disappoint the women.
As well; - look in Sports clubs; - Like Boxing clubs, wrestlers, athletics and let’s not forget the Yoga guys and the elite dancers and finally the gay bars. Off course they will not have a great personality and wish to be payed top dollar. Good luck

P

Perth boy

Buzz if you don't find the guys and the requirements drop to old cubby grumpy men let me know.