• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

BigMike

Gold Member
Bit of a tangent here - but does anybody find smoking to be sexy?

Yep. Used to walk past and say hello to this waitress at an Italian restaurant every night. Sometimes she was a bit further down smoking a cigarette. This girl was Italian (I think) and sexy. She was about 15% sexier while smoking. :\

Agree, agree, agree. I try to subscribe to John Waters' quote -- "If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em!"

LOL! Great quote.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
So true, Viv.....I do dislike late comers especially if they don't let you know (ok if they should have a number to contact), 'talkers' (all talk and no action).....grrrrrrr make me angry.......actions speak louder than words, poor hygiene is a big no-no..........bad breath (mmmmmmm guess that is under poor hygiene so is oily hair)...........arrogance and no idea what they are talking about........unreliable.......

R.xxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
So true, Viv.....I do dislike late comers especially if they don't let you know (ok if they should have a number to contact), 'talkers' (all talk and no action).....grrrrrrr make me angry.......actions speak louder than words, poor hygiene is a big no-no..........bad breath (mmmmmmm guess that is under poor hygiene so is oily hair)...........arrogance and no idea what they are talking about........unreliable.......

R.xxxxxx

We blokes just cant win with you can we Rochelle? You hate late comers But if we Cum early you deride us instead

Harlee Dare

Gold Member
I have a lot of 'deal breakers' that I won't bored you all with but No.1 has to be....
"farting'
I know its natural, I know it has to be done
But excuse yourself to privacy. I find it rude to be suffocated to someone else's amusement, especially in the bedroom

S

suzythefloozy

If we're not in a relationship, I don't give a rat's arse but if we are... I can't stand men or women who can't spell or are too lazy to correct their own spelling.

Guy or girl who earns lots of money but has nothing to show for it apart from renting and a nice car - massive fail.

Any date who can't hold an intelligent conversation though I'd have assessed that bit well and truly before we even have a date usually.

Anyone using their phone in a cafe or restaurant. If they haven't read at least 5 books in a year.

F

Farm Boy

If we're not in a relationship, I don't give a rat's arse but if we are... I can't stand men or women who can't spell or are too lazy to correct their own spelling.

Guy or girl who earns lots of money but has nothing to show for it apart from renting and a nice car - massive fail.

Any date who can't hold an intelligent conversation though I'd have assessed that bit well and truly before we even have a date usually.

Anyone using their phone in a cafe or restaurant. If they haven't read at least 5 books in a year.

Suzy RUA Englist techir

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
deal breakers..... someone who talks to much and makes me get my duct tape out.... and a guy who dosn't do any manscaping

R

Raye@Langtrees

deal breakers........someone who constantly talks about how much money they make, but is to tight to pay for breakfast.

M

Miss Holly

I recently had some intimate pictures taken with one of my beautiful playmates.
More photos will be uploaded in the near future, but here are a few teasers for now. ;)

1380624_651324138263142_2076009016_n.jpg

I genuinely enjoy pleasuring women; softly kissing her body, teasing her with a variety of toys, listening to her moan as I handcuff her to the bed...

Justine_Bonnie_BlackLingerieII_logo-123 [1024x768].jpg

I have been known to play with other beautiful Langtrees Ladies from time to time, and I absolutely love putting on a private show. My beautiful friends and I can be sultry and sensual, fun and cheeky, or experimental and a little bit naughty.

1459917_651324064929816_63441624_n-1.jpg

Below is a review by "Beau H," 30th June 2013.

"I've had my fair share of threesomes, but none have come close to rivalling the experience I shared with Kandi and Holly recently. It's rare to come across two ladies who work together so well and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure so generously.

The session started with a relaxing bubble bath. One would kiss my neck while the other masturbated in front of me, before switching over and teasing me in different ways. It didn't take long for the girls to start interacting with each other and we decided it was time to move to the bed. The girls put on a toy show as I got comfortable, and I could barely contain myself as things started to heat up and kissed and pleasured each other.

Before I knew it, 1 hour turned into 4 - I just couldn't keep my hands and eyes off these gorgeous ladies! My fantasy has been well and truly fulfilled. I highly recommend spending time with these ladies... if your blood pressure can handle it!"

Please take the time to read more of my reviews here to see what all the fuss is about.:p

Attachments

• 1459917_651324064929816_63441624_n.jpg
    1459917_651324064929816_63441624_n.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
R

rankin

I recently had some intimate pictures taken with one of my beautiful playmates.
More photos will be uploaded in the near future, but here are a few teasers for now. ;)

View attachment 14338

Just don't know whether my ticker could take it??? :)

I genuinely enjoy pleasuring women; softly kissing her body, teasing her with a variety of toys, listening to her moan as I handcuff her to the bed...

I have been known to play with other beautiful Langtrees Ladies from time to time, and I absolutely love putting on a private show. My beautiful friends and I can be sultry and sensual, fun and cheeky, or experimental and a little bit naughty.

Below is a review by "Beau H," 30th June 2013.

"I've had my fair share of threesomes, but none have come close to rivalling the experience I shared with Kandi and Holly recently. It's rare to come across two ladies who work together so well and enjoy giving and receiving pleasure so generously.

The session started with a relaxing bubble bath. One would kiss my neck while the other masturbated in front of me, before switching over and teasing me in different ways. It didn't take long for the girls to start interacting with each other and we decided it was time to move to the bed. The girls put on a toy show as I got comfortable, and I could barely contain myself as things started to heat up and kissed and pleasured each other.

Before I knew it, 1 hour turned into 4 - I just couldn't keep my hands and eyes off these gorgeous ladies! My fantasy has been well and truly fulfilled. I highly recommend spending time with these ladies... if your blood pressure can handle it!"

Please take the time to read more of my reviews here to see what all the fuss is about.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Miss Holly

I had some photos taken over the weekend, both in the bedroom and at the beach!
Here's a sneak peak at three of my favourites from the set.
The rest will be uploaded to my profile tomorrow, for your viewing pleasure. ;) x

Bonnie 295.jpg Bonnie 301 C.jpg Bonnie 389.jpg

M

Miss Holly

Thank you all! Here are a couple more to spice up your Sunday.
...Then we can all go to church and repent our sins. ;) x

Bonnie 324.jpg Bonnie 348.jpg

Attachments

• Bonnie 348.jpg
    Bonnie 348.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 8
P

paul78

Might want to put a health warning next time you post pics Miss Holly...

Felt short of breath, had dilated pupils and my heart rate was far above normal looking at those gorgeous pics.