• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Re: My time with Holly at Langtrees

Holly guacamole, 10.99 on the richter scale. Cold shower time! down boy, down!

Dallas

Legend Member
Re: My time with Holly at Langtrees

As an active member of the "Holly Appreciation Society", I'd like to say how much I like her new pic's that I've just found on her profile :)
Oh and her tattoo's are totally doing it for me! Way to go Holly yahoo.gif

holly1.jpg holly2.jpg

ljordan80

Silver Member
I visited langtrees for the first time and the establishment is very good. It probably is the best place I have been. Just not use to the meet and greet session at the start but all good. Met Courtney and had 1 hr session with her. I found her an excellent companion and no rush. I think I have to return for another great time

M

Miss Holly

Re: Review: Holly @ Langtrees of Perth

Thank you all for the generous compliments! Very sweet. :love10: x

M

Miss Holly

July is just around the corner and I'm still in awe at how quickly 2013 has flown!

So I wonder, does anybody have any resolutions now that we're at the half-way mark for this year?
And how did you go with achieving the goals you set for yourself at the beginning of January (if any)?
Have you learned anything significant about yourself?

I know that for me, this year has been filled with dramatic change, but I'm always learning to adapt and enjoy and the journey. Most importantly, I've learned to say "yes" to every opportunity and I only hope that the excitement continues. :happy7:

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
yeppers I have 1 , get a job :) :) waiting for the elections so companies can open up .

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Arrrrrrr I never make resolutions or make goals, experience has taught me that each day may be full of change and the journey is far more important and more exciting than reaching the destination.
Cheers

Dallas

Legend Member
My new years resolution was to have a complete change of life and environment. I'm selling everything I own and moving to the West permanently, but it's taking a lot longer than I'd expected so nearly half way through the year and I just have my house and a bit of furniture left to sell then I'm off - first stop surfing in South Australia, second stop - Langtrees to warm up from the cold southern ocean surf.gif

C

Contrarian

I made a new year's resolution and have kept it with much success!

On 1/1/13 I resolved that this year I'm going to make a resolution I can keep - this year, I'm going to put on weight!

Aundre of Sydney

Bronze Member
I'm finally going to Perth after nearly 2 years, but that's a story on it's on own. Finish my personal training course and get my book published:violent5:

Dallas

Legend Member
I made a new year's resolution and have kept it with much success!

On 1/1/13 I resolved that this year I'm going to make a resolution I can keep - this year, I'm going to put on weight!

I've been trying to put on weight this year but my efforts have been thwarted by the ultimate weight loss program - Langtrees Ladies! honny-1.gif

M

Miss Holly

My new years resolution was to have a complete change of life and environment. I'm selling everything I own and moving to the West permanently, but it's taking a lot longer than I'd expected so nearly half way through the year and I just have my house and a bit of furniture left to sell then I'm off - first stop surfing in South Australia, second stop - Langtrees to warm up from the cold southern ocean

That's fantastic news! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Barbosa

Gold Member
Wow great review, I will need to make a booking in the future.

I have just enjoyed an amazing time with Sherry. She is a genuine lady who is gentle and kind. In bed she is a passionate lady who enjoys mutual pleasure and provides an unrushed service. She is a wonderful lady who I will be spending a lot more time with.:notworthy:love10:

C

Courtney

It's June already? Holy.....

Well I had set myself some financial goals at the beginning and needless to say, I am nowhere near achieving them! Life has got in the way as usual, lots of ups and downs, but in the end I cannot complain!

The next 6 months? I would love to get to Canada, US And Mexico in a few months... Plus I've got our girls trip to Japan in 4 weeks, how exciting!

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well my resolution of not having a resolution is working out great for me, no resolution no worries. So far so great, at the half way mark.:eek:ccasion14

K

katiegirl

Where has the past 6 months gone so quick?
Mid year resolutions is a great idea considering I didn't make any new year ones .... financial goals it is. Buying a new house and travelling. I am heading to Rio & Dubai next Feb/March so I will need lots of spending money. And the house is a must!
Hmmm I need to cut back on my shopping addiction

J

JuicyLucy

To be at my best in langtrees and save the money which will be funding my studies from september and to stay focused and finish my studies! Be happy!

Dallas

Legend Member
If it's true that our lovely Holly is departing from Langtrees, as a client that has had the absolute pleasure to have spent an all too short a time with her, I think this should be the thread to wish her well for her future and thank her for the wonderful contribution she's made to the Langtrees community.

Holly I've only ever heard praise for you from clients to other ladies. I think you're one of the gems of the industry and hope your future endeavours bring you as much happiness as you've brought us.

Goodbye and good luck!
Dallas xx

M

Miss Holly

If it's true that our lovely Holly is departing from Langtrees, as a client that has had the absolute pleasure to have spent an all too short a time with her, I think this should be the thread to wish her well for her future and thank her for the wonderful contribution she's made to the Langtrees community.

Holly I've only ever heard praise for you from clients to other ladies. I think you're one of the gems of the industry and hope your future endeavours bring you as much happiness as you've brought us.

Goodbye and good luck!
Dallas xx

Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes, Dallas. It really means a lot. :) :)

It's true that Sunday night will be my last night at Langtrees as I'm going to try my hand at working as a private lady, but I'll surely make an appearance every now and then. I also intend to continue using the forum regularly. :) A thread with more information will be posted once I've finished my last shift. x

naughtish

Gold Member
Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes, Dallas. It really means a lot. :) :)

It's true that Sunday night will be my last night at Langtrees as I'm going to try my hand at working as a private lady, but I'll surely make an appearance every now and then. I also intend to continue using the forum regularly. :) A thread with more information will be posted once I've finished my last shift. x

all the best Holly! hope to see u sometime again !
Thanks Maryanne for changing the title of the tread for this awesome girl!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re: My time with Holly!

Good Luck Holly, it with pleasure I see your wings are expanding and its time to fly and take control of your own destiny. Welcome to the world of Langtrees Private.

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Good Luck,and All the Best. Although you Dont need it. But it's Been a Pleasure knowing you.You're one of the special Ladie's who Never say NO, OR complain. ll the Best...xxxxxxxxxxxxx

M

Miss Holly

All my toys are my favourite toys, but my favourite toy I can't lock in a box, well I guess I could ;), it's my husband. lol

Hahaha, love it Tania!

I've been organising my toys into separate drawers today (the chest I stored them in previously is now too small) and I had to take a moment to appreciate my collection of glassware. :)

941470_1383310255220388_1547283465_n.jpg

The best part is that they can be left in the freezer to cool things down in summer, dipped in hot water for a warming effect, and they look ridiculously pretty when I'm using them on another lady... :love7:

M

Miss Holly

Thank you all for the support and well wishes; it really means a lot. It's truly been a pleasure working with you all, and I'm going to miss everyone so much! :love1:

sunyun

Legend Member
Do ladies really enjoy nipple clamps - or is it just men who like applying them ?

J

Jennifer1993

My vibrator is by far the best! I have a serious love-hate relationship with my vibrator. I always swear to myself I'll have one orgasm then go to bed, but this never happens. Three to four hours go by, orgasm after orgasm; I still am refusing to stop. I think I should get some help.

Dallas

Legend Member
My vibrator is by far the best! I have a serious love-hate relationship with my vibrator. I always swear to myself I'll have one orgasm then go to bed, but this never happens. Three to four hours go by, orgasm after orgasm; I still am refusing to stop. I think I should get some help.

You ladies sure are very lucky! :)

R

rjc1985

My favourite toys are my expandable anal toys they can inflate to about 8 inches wide.
Iv got a doc johnson lil gaper and can get 17 pumps.