• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Hey HP Another feather in Adelaide's cap

Happy2

Legend Member
HP See the ABC are adding their two bits worth and have made a show glorifying the great metropolis of Adelaide

It's name ?

F*!#ing Adelaide

What is it about your your lovely town ?

Anyone else on here love or despise the City of Adelaide ?

Oh its on on Sunday night at 9.25 if you're interested HP

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I went to Adelaide but it was a few years ago. It's a very small but pretty city with beautiful beaches and of course great wine:) Be interested to see what the program on Sunday has to say. I've heard people compare it to Perth but say Perth is a lot bigger. Wonder what the sex industry is like? Now that would be interesting viewing:D:D

Happy2

Legend Member
I like the city to Sherry But if ever you go Do Not get HP to be your tour guide
He gets LOST

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Thank-You Happy2 for letting me know, I certainly will watch it.

Now i choose this little tune, Sung by Barney who the lead of the band, The Dubliners.
Listen and learn, watch the Old Sea Dogs, can give heart to a little tune.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
So what is this about Adelaide have I missed anything. What are we meant to be watching has it been or gone

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Adelaide culture is grown in a Petrie dish

Ahoy;- You Poor, confused WA Farmer, its OK we all understand once you get too old, things get very confusing. So sit back and watch and learn, Ohhh yeah, everyone loves INXS

Visit S.A.and you never will be disappointed.

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- You Poor, confused WA Farmer, its OK we all understand once you get too old, things get very confusing.

You keep talking such drivel and I will have a beer with you in October
And thats a threat
We will go were you fell down that flight of stairs "Before" drinking your Pirate Lite

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Honestly, can't leave you two alone for one second. As soon as I am not looking you guys are on each other's throat..........

.........you both do reming me a bit of those guys, lol, just haven't decided yet who is who :eek:

images

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What got lost driving looking for boat then feel down a flight of stairs perhaps to much rum

Happy2

Legend Member
What got lost driving looking for boat then feel down a flight of stairs perhaps to much rum
Rum wasn't the problem my dear
He wasn't to bad After he'd supped a few
I have a orrible feeling Sobriety doesn't sit well with our Aitch Pee
;)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy LOL........Who Meeeeeee, well i certainly do not complain about the cost of Pitza LOL

Rum wasn't the problem my dear
He wasn't to bad After he'd supped a few
I have a orrible feeling Sobriety doesn't sit well with our Aitch Pee
;)

Here a tune for you H2,

Blue Oyster Cult: Veteran of the Psychic Wars

mupp1.jpg