• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Custer

Silver Member
Hello.

I am the newly appointed reporter for Langtrees. My role is to search for and deliver insight into aspects of the sex industry that is interesting, exciting and sometimes less understood. There are already a few articles and interviews in preparation.

Please feel free to make suggestions and requests as I look forward to interacting with forum members and providing entertaining, informative and update information.

Thanks

Custer

Happy2

Legend Member
Well he can't rely on us for facts Were punters we embellish
A colossal love Making seasoning really a $150-$200 average punt

Dallas

Legend Member
It sounds like fun General Custer, I'll have to think if I have anything worthy to contribute from the front lines!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- How about a story about a Punter, who got a freebie punt from Langtrees, due to the fact he won a competition. Good publicity for langtrees and you get to interview the punter who has a review of the establishment and the lovely W/L
Wink-Wink with his one eye
Fire away Dallas. I am always open to great ideas and stories.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
how bout a story about a long time forum user, who had gained recognition and plenty of likes in his posts, have plenty of forum mates; suddenly quit the forum without any apparent reason/s. And never to return again...:eek:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy, now you are getting the idea, how about a free Party in the lounge, free drinks for everyone. Hmmmm a few drinks in the girls, may possably get very interesting sessions under the sheets Hmmmmmm
Keep it quiet, if Mak finds out, she be after my bones

Yes free rum and an nice lady :)

gazzman

Gold Member
Getting the lady to pay me that is my goal.
But thinking about the sort of lady that would pay me........pass
Ill settle for the middle ground.. fwb!