Hello from the dragon

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
91B87C7E-375A-4A5D-A79B-BA68048FEF1D.jpeg B18B4978-F983-4C10-BE2A-FCF24F235064.jpeg 17321362-DB23-41B9-8FF9-00866F67229B.jpeg I've finally logged in after nearly a year absence. i am currently in Kolkata having a ball if you want to know more join my Facebook Mary-Anne Kenworthy, as I am really to busy to write the story twice.
Hopefully hopefully I will find an administrator that knows how to use the back end and then we will pump again...luv you all The Dragon
Some birthday photos from last week

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
View attachment 65381 Thanks All I appreciate especially when I find the forum with many features not working IT Perth promised to fix today and I have been working hard to find a long term solution and think I have the answer...I have 3 -6 new social media assistants and all should be smart enough to be able to set the back end up properly...one will be assigned as our new administrator after I have tested all their skills...do help them learn how to get around and I have told them all to be especially nice to Beep we can't have the old bastar...moaning more than he does..it won't be good for his health.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
@Samantha Witch are you an offshore IT person as well? It's always a pleasure to have new people join and hopefully we can get the forum back to the good old times
Yes they are they are part of the Fitser Team that is developing my new website...still green but I expect marvels from them getting around the forum posting in the right places and saying hello to our new members....I also want them to message new members to join in more....once we have time we will change the forum permissions so it becomes more active again .