• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Have you ever root a tradesman instead of paying him?

Down boy

Gold Member
No but I did once use a mechanic who may as well have rodgered me instead of the clueless job he did on my ute.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
You use your best assets and your brain :)

That I do :)

So a filthy plumber who has been digging holes all day, and all hot and sweaty you would root without thought after he unblocks your toilet (probably in the toilet) , but a man that goes to a parlor has to shower before hand?? hmmmm...... LOL ......:) just sayin....... hehehehe

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hey Crystal, Just looked at your profile on LT's you look great, love the pictures 10/10.....

T

Tania Admin

So a filthy plumber who has been digging holes all day, and all hot and sweaty you would root without thought after he unblocks your toilet (probably in the toilet) , but a man that goes to a parlor has to shower before hand?? hmmmm...... LOL ......:) just sayin....... hehehehe
I said I had never offered sex to tradesmen (and I never would either). I wear a low cut top (I have nice melons),,,and I make sure I know what I'm talking about. Men like boob's and brains and it helps with prices on their work...

Phoebe

Legend Member
I said I had never offered sex to tradesmen (and I never would either). I wear a low cut top (I have nice melons),,,and I make sure I know what I'm talking about. Men like boob's and brains and it helps with prices on their work...

Farmer Jack's has nice melons plus there you can touch, feel, squeeze them without issue, ;) I was being my normal sarcastic self, Boobs confuses the brain though in some men...

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Never..but I always wear a low cut top when negotiating prices for the work they will do..
Does that work with tradeswomen as well? (Yes, I am imagining a hot lesbian scene right now.)

I've got a tradesperson coming (i.e. arriving at my home) week after next. I might stick a couple of melons down my tight T-shirt and a cucumber down my skimpy shorts -- to cover both bases -- and see if it works for me.

Last edited:

Nomansland

Gold Member
Does that work with tradeswomen as well? (Yes, I am imagining a hot lesbian scene right now.)

I've got a tradesperson coming (i.e. arriving at my home) week after next. I might stick a couple of melons down my tight T-shirt and a cucumber down my skimpy shorts -- to cover both bases -- and see if it works for me.

Can we please have photos of the expression on the tragedies face. Bloody auto correct should say tradies.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Thanks for the offer :) I will remember that but I already have an awesome mechanic up here :)

That comment sums up which gender truly has the upper hand in modern day Australia.

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Interesting thread..hello all.Im a self employed tradesman in housing and i have been or should i say attempted to be seduced on the job..Was quite flattering but i wasnt single at that time.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I had a boyfriend in air conditioning, he said he got hit on a lot.Not so much for free services but sex after the job was complete. When installing a vent in the bedrooms he would get the lady to lie on the bed to see where she wanted it as she would view it from the bed. A good softening up approach was my response.

Mudcrab

Silver Member
*Thread revival*
I have often fantasized about this scenario. Some ladies do hit on me at work but it's always the... less than desirable customers....
And no I don't do a filthy job covered in shit haha. I fix leaking showers and am always presentable ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
*Thread revival*
I have often fantasized about this scenario. Some ladies do hit on me at work but it's always the... less than desirable customers....
And no I don't do a filthy job covered in shit haha. I fix leaking showers and am always presentable ;)

So you are always wanting a good seal then.... ;)

Mudcrab

Silver Member
It's the thrashed-out ones keep me in business!.. but they're nice n tight when I'm done with em!

Phoebe

Legend Member
It's the thrashed-out ones keep me in business!.. but they're nice n tight when I'm done with em!

I would of thought they would be "fixed" and if they are nice and tight aftrwards maybe you need a bigger silastic gun.......