Hard nd fast V Slow nd Long

What do the ladies prefer when having sex?

• Hard and Fast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow and Long

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
M

Melb_Guy

If i knew how to get a poll going I would set it up

My question is to the ladies of the forum.

What do you like, hard and fast sex or slow and long.

I for one prefer the slow and long as it intensifys the experience. I have observed at LP's the hard and fast version and I don't think thats for me. I would like to know what the wider community here in the forums thinks

D

Dark Love

Do Me

Well 4 me it is, "HARD & LONG""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is the f**king that I want FAST!
then the

time

doesn't go too

SLOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

artist30

it depends on circumstance...and mood...both are very pleasurable....Long & slow, Hard & Fast can all be in the one bonk, or both consecutively after each other.

S

Stonker

I'm With Atrist30 on this one....

.... why limit yrself to either/or when you can have both :-X

Stonker

K

kitty

:wav::wav:

it all depends on the guy i'm with, in my industry some like it hard and fast yet others like it slow and long.
for me personally i like to start slow and romantic then go hard and fast towards the end, with the right person this is the best way possible as you both cum at the same time (mostly) then collapse in a heap on the bed.
love always kitty

:wav::wav:

S

Shannon

Both!!

One likes to have it both ways and all in the same session,
If i want a quickie its gotta be hard and fast!
slow and long is great when i want it all nite long!

G

Glamourpuss

hmmm

Love to start slow and long then keep the rythm cos you can enjoy it better for longer and with a few 'tricks' can even get into 4 rounds without either party flagging.. lol

B

BigBlackCock

Dark Love, I hope you intend to pay royalties for that pic:D

Why is it people are saying they prefer both options. I thought there were four options not two? :cya:

S

summer

summer

it all depend's on the chemical connection with two people
as well,are you both spontaneous,or do you both feel like
prolonged foreplay first before sex?
maybe you both want to ravage each other,
or maybe you both want the mental turn-on and then physical!
to have an exciting sex life you need to explore and be open to
adventure!
with me id say 'Both!'
Summer.xx

S

spice-me

I like to start with the long and slow.... and end with a fast & hard finish at times...

other times, if thelady is right, we will just go for the slow, long ride,,, take a few diversions and de-tours and finish with innntense sail into the sunset...

but hey....it's all in the chemistry at the end of the day...some hot seats can always light the fuse and cause a bang :D

Spice-Me

P

piscesgirl

as far as i am concerned. the hard and fast is absolutely fantastic for the quickie or when the moment of passion just siezes you. the slow and long is for a more passionate romantice time. but then there is nothing to say the the hard and fast can't be followed by a slow and long. as far as i am concerned just bring it on!!!

G

Glamourpuss

Is it true...

You can always tell the way a man goes it at it based on how he eats his food......maybe that is why it is always good to have a meal together first....slow and long anyday for me.....

I

ItsMike

I'm in the long and slow with a fast finish camp. Hard and fast is only any good if you have a short lunch break. :)

If you are going to be in a ladies bed, you gotta be ready to be there all night long. :love76:

A

Anne Forrester

I wish I could say slow and long but with only 24hrs in the day I only have time for hard and fast

B

Bella

I want to vote for both ....

I'm with you Shannon,

Why limit yourself to just one choice, mix them together and this bella smiles ... lots :D
It really depends on the mood, the guy, and how much time you have at your disposal.
Then again, why limit yourself to just one session ..... hehehe (now i'm hot for it ~ again).

M

Mary Anne PA

Hard and fast

Anne Forrester said:
I wish I could say slow and long but with only 24hrs in the day I only have time for hard and fast

If the Greek Goddess is after hard and fast she only has to ask.

P.S.!

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
I think it depends on mood...personally, sometimes a girl wants nice slow loving with lots of making out and cuddles, and sometimes she just wants a hot hard pounding f*#k - it's hard to choose, I love them both. =p

S

SeraSera

Good poll

Hmmm,
Fast and furious versus long and lengthy?

It is a toss up as it would truly be dependant on the mood I was in.
For me to achieve and reach climax, it would be long-passionate and slow, but there are times where I like that pure animalistic, f*@# me fast and quick.
But overall, I do choose to take it long, slow and sensual :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

M

Mary Anne PA

long and hard v slow and long

at my age anything you can get will do me, as long as it hard and in thats long enough for me.
slow and long is no good for me as i like the excitment and the rush you get when you finally arrive. like a bus in peak time traffic all hussle and bussle,i had better stop now as i can see the greek goddess trying for my title,but this goddess is not ready to hang up my shingle just yet,move over trump there is plenty to go around,heh,heh,heh.:headbang:
the best greek goddessof all,madam leigh:3some:

S

suzzie**

Happy to get wat I can

Im not fussy, take it anyway I can get it!!!
:headbang:

Bad Bobby

Bad Bobby
Foundation Member
Hi Melb Guy we like it both hard and long trouble is for me is to keep going for a long time when I have a great sex patner. Bob and Kath:3some:

R

randygirl

mmh i must say i like it all way fast slow what ever way i can get it

B

bogeys to birdies

Hit me hard and fast or hit me slow and long, the main thing is to get me as close to the hole as possible and then you may have a winner, so I am going to have to vote for both I am afraid.

M

Magziemad/Rod

Hmmmmmmm......I would have to say Hard and Fast but do enjoy Long and Slow if I have the time :angel12: