• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Guys messing up your hair and make-up during sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
And before any ladies point out that it's a flawed thought process, I'm aware. Obviously the immaculate lady could very well put the other to shame once in the bedroom....but that then goes back to taking a punt logic, i.e - could be awesome vs definitely will be.
Even though it's a flawed logic, I am only a man and once the master brain takes over....

Dallas

Legend Member
For myself, I definitely prefer minimal make up, if any. I don't put colour on a rose to make it prettier, I appreciate it's beauty for what it is. Personally I find heavy make up very off putting.
I love, love, love long hair on a woman!
If it fell over your face while you were on top, of course my instinct would be to comb it back out of the way. I would feel really weird not being able to perform such a simple gesture. So thanks for this thread and all the honest answers, I will remember to ask about this beforehand in future.

And given the choice between a lady that's immaculate with all the hair and make up perfect, or the lady that looks like she just took on the entire national rugby team and wore them out..............sorry ladies, but I would definitely go for the later.

Im inclined to agree......:)

ConMx05121_zps346d567a.jpg

markeys

Foundation Member
This one is for working girls and guys as well. Why do guys always want to go with their hands through your hair during sex and mess up your make-up? I find this really frustrating. I spent and hour doing my hair and make-up and after the first booking I already feel like I can start all over. (In real life I don't really care that much) When in a booking, I try to be as polite as possible, but sometimes it really drives me crazy! What do you think? Brontee XXX

Because its sex, if its done properly you will have messed up hair and makeup,
If you are trying to have sex and look just as tidy after sex you are doing it wrong.

or more simply , its part of the job.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
I think most of us have had sex with a working lady and left the hair. the makeup immaculate as well as the bed unruffled...
we couldnt wait to get out of there after that starfish performance and all we heard was. no not there um like this and no once only

Status
Not open for further replies.