• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Guys messing up your hair and make-up during sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Quite an eye-opening thread, I had no idea touching a WL's hair and face could be off-limits in some cases -- don't think I've ever had any indicate this to me. I can see both sides of the argument. I certainly like to caress a woman's face and stroke her hair when having sex and would be very disappointed if something as fundamental as that would be prohibited. Sex is more than genitalia-to-genitalia action.

It is every WL's right to set her own boundaries, of course, but this is something I -- and I imagine most men -- would not consider checking is included before proceeding with a booking. It was bad enough when a PWL advertising a GFE recently said she didn't kiss at all, having given no indication of this previously. Needless to say, I will not be a regular client.

R

Raye@Langtrees

image.jpg

Simple solution guys........book the WL for an all nighter... you will be amazed....
Bet you will be able to smell stroke pat pull caress and mess up the hair.
Make up.....WL wouldn't careless... She would be more accommodating, and relaxed
knowing that primping and preening will not be required.

:smuggrin:

R

Raye@Langtrees

image.jpg

This could do it also............it's all about the money
Lol.....

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
Lol i reckon its simply a not thinking about it, caught in the moment and priorities type issue!! I know during good sex i dont wanna think about my mascara or my hair!!! yes we take a long time preping ourselves but its gotta come off anyway!! It only bothers me if they complain after!!!

here...here..well said Roxy Rabbit.....I may have to visit your burrow some day.....;)

Rita

Cheeky and charming
Silver Member
I understand where you are coming from, and yes some girls do have Too many rules and take the f out of fun...however im sure you can understand that yes we are being paid for a service, but being intimate is a pretty big thing, and as working girls, we are entitled to have some sort of say as to what we like and dont like, as we are not blow up dolls and have a mind and soul as well :) If working ladies gave their EVERYTHING to EVERY client then there would be some pretty messed up girls walking around, if you can understand what i mean, for me personally my face is my one place that id prefer not to be touched, i mean your allowed to touch me everywhere else, surely asking for that small favour is not too much to ask ? And with the hair thing, i know my friends who have extensions it is hard to wash or for them their hair is just personal to them , just like for some girls dont like kissing, we are all entitled to have a little bit of ourselves that are just for ourselves.

well put! i agree with you 100% Storm :)

XLNC

Legend Member
What about when they drop of sweat hits on your face when they on top of you:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Take it as a compliment. You've obviously managed to get him very excited and you're giving him a good workout. :)

I was with a WL a few months ago who's a bit of a fitness fanatic and it was probably the most strenuous session I've ever had. It was a very warm day and we were both dripping with perspiration, but because we were both into it (and each other), neither of us cared. I even enjoyed licking it off her throat and breasts. But yes, in normal circumstances, I wouldn't appreciate a stranger's sweat on me just as I wouldn't want their hair falling in my soup.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Different strokes for different folks.
Hair depends how long they have worked on it to have every hair strand in place.
Heaven forbid if the punter decides to do doggy and grabs her hair and uses them like reins on a horse. :)
Myself rather hair I can stroke, long hair so it lingers on my nipples, penis, balls and even back.
Stop the presses!! I do enjoy short hair and even no hair.
Stroking a face foreplay but for some, no play.
Solution easy... COMMUNICATION!
The goal is to enjoy the experience and with a little luck they will be happy to see you again and again :)

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
I like it when a man runs his fingers through my hair, I find it really affectionate.

exactly...as it is intended to be....we're not trying to scruff you up like a pet, it is in a moment of passion.....just viewed your profile....you're absolutely gorgeous

Lucy Lake

Gold Member
Don't know about your make up, but sometimes you can't help messing up ya hair, like if your full on into it, body sweat etc your going to get your hair abit messy. Guess that depends on how wild you can be..:joyful:
I love a good hot fuck but I hate my hair and make up being messed up. Like even when I'm full into it

XLNC

Legend Member
I love a good hot f**k but I hate my hair and make up being messed up. Like even when I'm full into it

As that ad says, 'life is V messy'... I actually find the tousled hair look very sexy if I've been the cause of it. ;)

Rough Ryder

Ryder XX
Silver Member
Having guys drip sweat on my face and smear my make up everywhere is my #1 pet hate!! Iv'e long since learnt wasting time perfecting my hair before work is a waste of time and wont last a booking..

Hooker Problems!!

Dallas

Legend Member

Simple solution guys........book the WL for an all nighter... you will be amazed....
Bet you will be able to smell stroke pat pull caress and mess up the hair.
Make up.....WL wouldn't careless... She would be more accommodating, and relaxed
knowing that primping and preening will not be required.

:smuggrin:

From personal experience I totally agree! An all nighter, is just the best!

Barbosa

Gold Member
It was Brontee, that wrote up the Thread and asked the Question,
well done Brontee

This one is for working girls and guys as well. Why do guys always want to go with their hands through your hair during sex and mess up your make-up? I find this really frustrating. I spent and hour doing my hair and make-up and after the first booking I already feel like I can start all over. (In real life I don't really care that much) When in a booking, I try to be as polite as possible, but sometimes it really drives me crazy! What do you think? Brontee XXX

Pandar. B. Ear

Gold Member
I normally have very short hair (0 on the clippers) and I always find it funny when people just have to rub their hands on my head. Makes me feel like a piece of sandpaper :hungry:

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
For myself, I definitely prefer minimal make up, if any. I don't put colour on a rose to make it prettier, I appreciate it's beauty for what it is. Personally I find heavy make up very off putting.
I love, love, love long hair on a woman!
If it fell over your face while you were on top, of course my instinct would be to comb it back out of the way. I would feel really weird not being able to perform such a simple gesture. So thanks for this thread and all the honest answers, I will remember to ask about this beforehand in future.

And given the choice between a lady that's immaculate with all the hair and make up perfect, or the lady that looks like she just took on the entire national rugby team and wore them out..............sorry ladies, but I would definitely go for the later.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Thank-You NP69, I think it is a very interesting thread, lots off personal replies and as well it is a great education tool for newbies, there are rules when it comes to having a Punt. What may not seem important to the punter maybe very important to the W/L on that day.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

And HP, I'll add my vote for best thread...;)

nextplease69

Silicone parts are made for toys.
Gold Member
Ahoy Thank-You NP69, I think it is a very interesting thread, lots off personal replies and as well it is a great education tool for newbies, there are rules when it comes to having a Punt. What may not seem important to the punter maybe very important to the W/L on that day.
Cheers and Pass the Rum
It is definitely a good thread.
I can empathize with both points of view really, but my answer was an honest one.
I'm even surprised at myself for my choice of ladies though. At first thought I was like - fresh and clean, yeah baby......but then when I really thought about it and imagined two ladies walking into the room, I realized that actually, the lady who looks like she's just been swinging from the chandeliers would definitely be the more arousing....for me anyhow.
But then again, I'm a self confessed dirty not so old man:D

Status
Not open for further replies.