guys, does your cum smell?

B

blueballs

guys - and gals,

continuing on from another thread about kissing a woman after blowing in her mouth....

i cant bring myself to kiss a girl if ive cum in her mouth because the smell of my semen is pretty strong. its always been like this so as far as im aware there is nothing wrong, but im wondering if everyones cum smells, or if you find the smell of your fluids offputting.

J

Jerome

Mine does smell and I like it. It just smells like sex. I'm pretty fit and healthy and mostly vegetarian so I think most of my smells and fluids smell and probably taste fine.
I don't mind kissing a woman after I've cummed in her mouth and I love it when she kisses me when she cums in my mouth too.

Senile

Queen of the Underworld
Foundation Member
I just don't like anyone cumming in my mouth...I can suck your dick, but when you're going to blow...don't do it in my mouth...I might bite...

If you think it smells, how would it taste to the girl??

L

Lisa

guys cum

:hello: I notice, every guy is different. Some have a bad taste, some of them, you don't know they have cum. Others, make me feel sick after they cum

Lisa ;D

L

littlebighorn

Hey man my cum is sweet as , but i tell ya my farts they stink

H

honeyblonde

smell and cum

diet i think does play a part in it
also if a guy has had the snip then it is a lot lot less taste and smell, those little fertile tadies must have some punch

the best thing if you dont like the taste is to make sure you try to swallow in one gulp, right down the back of the throat, less taste bud contact.

i find I gag if i am on my back my head bent over the bed and a guy masturbates into my mouth, then you do get to taste it more than you might like to and the gag reflex kicks in.

I hate the taste of sucking a guy after he has had a condom on
blahhh to that latex taste.

smell has a great deal to do with sex,they say there is a sex organ in the nose , thats what chemistry is all about

there was a great program on the tv re attraction and smell , its chemistry
HB

R

reazon

smoking and smell

There is no doubt that your cum smells more (badly) when you are a smoker. As a matter of fact, all bodily fluids smell much stronger (for the worse) when you smoke. As a reformed smoker I know this for a fact, only need to ask my good woman who never smoked. She definitely knows and tastes the difference...

S

Seduction

cum..

the smell is definately off putting. I hate the taste and the smell.. i was sick straight after swallowing cum from a bj. Ran to the loo and threw it all back out.

Put it anywhere you like but come on my face or in my mouth and you diiieeee!!!!

J

JayJ

I've never tasted it but mine usually smells like bleach. I don't smoke though or have a bad diet, never had any complaints either.

S

scotthn666

bleach?

i have to say that my cum has never smelt bad...it also tasts sweet, always has... ive tasted my come in womens mouths and on my own accord, i guess im lucky. ive only had a few partnesrs who didnt like the texture of the cum in there mouths, ive also had a few who loved to swallow, and would suck me off any time any where.....good times!
scotthn

P

perthminx

The way your cum tastes revolves mainly around diet, although for women it changes with hormones as well..........

I dont like guys cumming in my mouth.... it doesnt mean I dont love giving blow jobs though!

T

twowheels

Love reading your posts PM, always informed and non-judgemental

xx

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Ive tasted my precome and thats sweet i donot know about the rest though? :hello:

L

lickedysplit

Well never mind the diet cherubs.....all the tastes and smells are part of the lust and sensuality of it all...yum... we all taste and smell different.... as long as she licks her lips after you know shes enjoyed it immensely...rofl...

ALways kiss after, must share

S

sally1

hi there

i agree with you seduction i cant stand the taste or smell of come in my mouth. i have tried it twice now the first time i brought it straight back up and felt sick for 3 days after the second time i gagged and spat it straight back out. sorry guys its not for me, i dont mind sucking of but when your about to blow pull out or ill bite too. oooooooouchhhh. lol xoxoxo :icon_boun

G

Glamourpuss

that makes 3...

make that 3...ok sucking no swallowing.. just can't!
sincerely
Glam

sally1 said:
hi there

i agree with you seduction i cant stand the taste or smell of come in my mouth. i have tried it twice now the first time i brought it straight back up and felt sick for 3 days after the second time i gagged and spat it straight back out. sorry guys its not for me, i dont mind sucking of but when your about to blow pull out or ill bite too. oooooooouchhhh. lol xoxoxo :icon_boun

I

ItsMike

Cum urban myth

:happy4:

There was a thing going around a while ago about foods that are good and bad for the cum smell/taste. I heard that Cinneman (sp?) is supposed to make it taste good. Beer and garlic make the rest of you smell bad, so it must affect cum the same way. Anyone got any foods they recommend?

Then there's an ettiquette question. The first time a woman gives you a blow job, how do you address the cum issue if she hasn't told you her policy before? A tap on the head - disrespectful, yelling out "ooh baby here it comes!" - may wake the neighbours, just pull it out - may seem like you don't appreciate it! Maybe some kind of card system like soccer. Yellow - here it comes, Red - I'm sorry, here's the Listerine.

C

corneus

Smells, tastes, it's all part of the fun!

The first time a girl allowed me to come in her mouth is one of my most memorable moments. I have since been with a number of girls who swallow, and a few who don't or can't, and also with some who despite their best efforts couldn't make me come orally. (there is such a thing as a bad blowjob!)
I've sniffed it, tasted it and played with it and it just smells like come to me. I haven't tasted another man's come, but I can say that girls smell and taste different too. Not just compared to each other, but also in themselves depending on timing, diet, excitement level etc.
As well, some girls squirt when they come which is quite a surprise when it first happens but hey, at least you know! LOL!
We are all different in many ways, but that's what makes it all so interesting! The excitement really should be about enjoying all the smells, tastes and textures of the person you are with. And most of all you should be enjoying what's in their head (and yours)
If you can't enjoy that you're probably there for the wrong reason.

I

ItsMike

The taste issue is important for the girls to. Women also taste very different. While I am a fan of a bit of downstairs work, its always harder to get going when the girl is not tasting the best. However, as a man who will not be deterred I recommend pouring a bit of champagne down there. The bubbles are great for improving taste and the bottle can be fun too. :) Besides its FUN.
:happy4:

B

bigkev68

I've never tasted it but mine usually smells like bleach. I don't smoke though or have a bad diet, never had any complaints either.
My cum smells a bit like bleach too, but past girlfriends say it tastes fine when they have tasted it.

Demon

Legend Member
guys - and gals,

continuing on from another thread about kissing a woman after blowing in her mouth....

i cant bring myself to kiss a girl if ive cum in her mouth because the smell of my semen is pretty strong. its always been like this so as far as im aware there is nothing wrong, but im wondering if everyones cum smells, or if you find the smell of your fluids offputting.

But, if you expect her to have it in your mouth, why can't you kiss her? Let's be fair.

jlmiller

Gold Member
I used to come in my ex and after that we would have oral on each other, it's not that bad..
The trick is to prepare yourself and watch what you eat.

P

paula

every guy tastes different but i would rather not swallow at all , i will suck your dick but i wont swallow your cum.