Grizzly bear sited šŸ»

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
For those of you that choose to act in any way other than politeā€¦ā€¦.. donā€™t poke the bear that is sucking your cock. I might just bite it off!

That is all xx

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
is that like the old management principle, dont step on toes,

they may be connected to the foot of the person who will kick your arse šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Hahah exactly
I love that old saying. One I used to hear all the time being a cheeky child was
ā€œYour ass is grass kid, and Iā€™m the mower.ā€
Hahah

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
When I was shopping in Karratha a kid was having a tantrum on the floor. A sweet old lady told him to 'Shoosh!'.

The mother went apeshit at the old lady saying 'Don't you "Shoosh" my kid!'.

The old lady just turned around, gave her the finger and told her to 'Fuck Off!'.

I nearly pissed myself laughing.šŸ¤£

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
When I was shopping in Karratha a kid was having a tantrum on the floor. A sweet old lady told him to 'Shoosh!'.

The mother went apeshit at the old lady saying 'Don't you "Shoosh" my kid!'.

The old lady just turned around, gave her the finger and told her to 'Fuck Off!'.

I nearly pissed myself laughing.šŸ¤£
Hahahah thatā€™s gold

LongHair

Legend Member
I heard a mother in the shopping centre once yell at her kid, 'I bought you into this world, I'll bloody well take you out of it!'.
yeah I told my son that when he was 15, he then promptly reminded me, "dad, dont forget I am the one that gets to pick your retirement home when you are old and senile"

Dont ya hate it when you raise your child to be smarter than you ! :oops:

Honey Diamond

African American Princess
Gold Member
I tell clients alllllllll the time - ā€œHow much fun we have depends on YOU. If you use your manners, we can have all the fun in the world. Otherwise, get fucked.ā€

Like Iā€™m so much more willing to make it spicy and wild if people use their BASIC mannersā€¦.. youā€™re not gonna get much from me if you canā€™t behave yourselfā€¦.

Jamie jackson

Jamie Jackson šŸ’‹
Diamond Member
I tell clients alllllllll the time - ā€œHow much fun we have depends on YOU. If you use your manners, we can have all the fun in the world. Otherwise, get fucked.ā€

Like Iā€™m so much more willing to make it spicy and wild if people use their BASIC mannersā€¦.. youā€™re not gonna get much from me if you canā€™t behave yourselfā€¦.
Very direct approach lol