• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

1.jpg

The annual Greek Glenti was held this weekend at Bi-Centennial Park here in Darwin. With the beautiful aroma's of yummy Greek food, traditional Greek Dancing, gorgeous Greek costumes and last but not least nearly every Greek here in the Northern Territory.

1.jpg

It is a great day out and I will definitely be attending again next year :)

1.jpg

Obbie

Legend Member
July 8th&9th you guys are having a big drag racing meeting ! At hidden valley

MikeB

Legend Member
"Drag" racing and a festival of "Greek", and all on Talkinsex the mind boggles at the innuendo and double entendre!

T

Tania Admin

July 8th&9th you guys are having a big drag racing meeting ! At hidden valley
Today is the 13th :)
"Drag" racing and a festival of "Greek", and all on Talkinsex the mind boggles at the innuendo and double entendre!

Oooooh,,,aaaaaah,,,I'd never thought of it like that....You must have a dirty mind :) You are soooooooo one of us :excited:

Obbie

Legend Member
It's ok hp2 I only put it up thinking they may be ready for the big amount of guys coming for the weekend . Next month , same as the v8s buisness must pick up a bit when there in town !

Status
Not open for further replies.