• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

GREEDY GIRLS & GANG BANG 12th JULY

Buzz

Foundation Member
Some very horny sexy women have asked for a special night to fulfill there desires and quench there thirst.
What they want !!!

lots of guys who can perform and rise to the occasion more than once.

There will be 4-6 greedy women who require your attention

So guys we need you to step up to the plate and to do your part to satisfy these greedy women

If your a good performer and can work well in a team environment then register for this event

Numbers will be limited so get in quick. This is a party that any horny guy should not miss
Couples and women most welcome to attend.. Either to participate or as spectators

Details
Cost single guys $70
Couples $30
Single women $20
BYO Alcohol

this is a safe sex only event

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
this sounds like fun I would like to attend but you will need to have a paramedic on the premises' :) :)

John

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- I am there, have Peg Leg will travel;-
Hmmmmmm I need free bottle of Rum and Free entry plus travel expenses payed, 5 star accommodation and let not forget free breakfast and Dinner which includes a bottle of Rum.
Cheers and thx for the invite

Fudd

Foundation Member
...ahhh, for the want of a return to my youth....alas... :-(

F

florian

That's sound really interesting... Is it going to be in Perth?

Buzz

Foundation Member
Hi Florian. ALl the events posted here are Held in the Pleasure Lounge. The Pleasure lounge is Perth's Premiere venue for very adult entertainment !!!!. If you look at the website pleasurelounge.com.au you can see the venue.

Buzz

Foundation Member
Life is full of surprises;
Thel number of women wanting to be just plain greedy has astonished me !!! Seems women do love having lots of sex and from more than one guy. Looks liek we will be needing lots more guys to fulfill these women's fantasies.

Were are all the hard horny guys then ???

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
one will walk in and crawl out of this event. I don't think red bull will help my weak knees.

Chitchat

Bronze Member
If any of you beautiful ladies are in need of a partner to take! Well look no further, single man curious to mingle, never experienced a party before and wouldn't mind checking it out

M

Mary Anne PA

It’s hard to believe this is for real, a fantasy come true and I just happen to be coming to the big sinful city this weekend!

Buzz

Foundation Member
this is one party where single guys are welcome and definitely required. All the hungry greedy girls need feeding... there not going to feed themselves !!!

Havin fun

Silver Member
Hey there

I'm arriving with my wife tomorrow. Hope we are still ok being there. We are newbies and are looking perhaps for a female for the wife. Other than that we r just a little nervous. Won't be into gang bangs but certainly will be watching. Hope this will be respected by the single guys getting in the mood!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Buzz runs great parties and is selective with his choices hence no one feels out of place.

Buzz

Foundation Member
thanks Mary-Anne and Hi Havin Fun I aim to create a fun sexy but always tasteful parties where respect and consideration is paramount

We look forward to welcoming new couples.

Get Happy

New Members
My Danish wife and I went last night and had a damn good time. We kept to ourselves, but had a great time fucking in the spa as well eating her beautiful pussy in the warm water. She then took me out of the spa and blew my cock which ended our first night ever in Players.

Wayne was a legend and we felt comfortable being among the many great people.

You will see us soon ;):icon_blow

Buzz

Foundation Member
thanks for all your compliments from the recent parties. Its great to get feedback.
Keep watching for our next events coming up.
For couples who enjoy some lunch time fun with other sexy couples we have lunchtime swingers.. thursday 25th from 1pm - 3.30

perhaps a sexy interlude with an office flame !!! or the mistress or lovers. Add some spice !!!

contact me for invite details

Also our sexy sunday swingers. check out the website or langtrees.com for details