• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Good grief.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
It appears this forum's slipping further n further into the depths of nonsense dribble

T

Tania Admin

Sad that you feel that way. Chatting and supposed non sense dribble helps to occupy members on the Forum too. If I recall correctly you are also a great contributor in this department :) (Meant in a nice way)

Happy2

Legend Member
stock-photo-drooling-dog-panting-in-a-hot-summer-201390785.jpg

Can I join this chat?

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Sad that you feel that way. Chatting and supposed non sense dribble helps to occupy members on the Forum too. If I recall correctly you are also a great contributor in this department :) (Meant in a nice way)
You are spot on Tania. I don't ever remember him getting around here like he had a carrot up his arse.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Guess it is up to us to turn the forum into what we want it to be, especially now as we are starting again. I love variety......discussions of all topics, topics relating to the industry, gossip, dribbles and obviously the random ones. Guess we all have to put some effort in to get it back to where it used to be.....and even better. :D

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
It appears this forum's slipping further n further into the depths of nonsense dribble

Feel free to make some suggestions as well Bepp-always good to hear what people want on here. As Rochelle said we are starting over again so good to get feedback and ideas to make it even better. I do like having a variety of topics as well and I am sure we can all come up with topics of interest. Post away I say and lets make the forum bigger and better than ever;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Obie!! How r ya good to see some of the oldies back here..a lot of the good ones still gotta come back ....hp...phoebe...miss m..where r ya

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Obbie went scare me of ....but maybe some of the women here mite :eek:

Obbie

Legend Member
Obie!! How r ya good to see some of the oldies back here..a lot of the good ones still gotta come back ....hp...phoebe...miss m..where r ya
Getting better all the time bepp !! Been a bloody hard year that’s for sure !! Back on the road again must be crazy I think but got to make a living some how

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Hey ob's stay away from women like RocHELLe n u'll srvive

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
You are spot on Tania. I don't ever remember him getting around here like he had a carrot up his arse.
************************************************************************************************************************** You should have inserted the words fat effeminate before the word arse .

Happy2

Legend Member
************************************************************************************************************************** You should have inserted the words fat effeminate before the word arse .
Surely you are being a bit harsh FB
A tad chubby and in touch with his feminine side Maybe

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Well H2 his Arse is there on the Avatar for all to see . I bet Frosty Boy would poke something much like a carrot up it .

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
I had thought the same but I must be unwell and said nothing. I'm sure people mean well but these new stupid posts are just that they don't sell sex and excitement that will bring the men back here. It's bland and boring sorry forum but that;s my honest opinion

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Thank u Miss M ......I'm so sorry Farm Boy u take it that way.....dribble dribble dribble. But being a FARM BOY u'd know what to do with a carrot eh???:bumdance:
I knew u'd keep quiet saves getting the useless criticsims

Happy2

Legend Member
Thank u Miss M ......I'm so sorry Farm Boy u take it that way.....dribble dribble dribble. But being a FARM BOY u'd know what to do with a carrot eh???:bumdance:
I knew u'd keep quiet saves getting the useless criticsims
FB is a Farm boy not a bleedin market gardener

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Awww.....init noice 2 no da 4rum is full of..sh...Er...friendly peeps...just 4 farm boi...:bumdance: :bumdance: