• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Going commando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
number of years ago was sitting on back of my truck while u loading it , very windy day young lady walking past when huge gust of wind blew her skirt/dress upwards like that Marilyn Monroe shot,right up above her chest n she was wearing the tiniest of blue knickers when she managed to lower her skirt her face was a bright red like a cherry ripe wrapper .it certainly gave me a good view down there...n I thanked her profusely

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Didn't you wiggle your bum at her? That would only have been fair.

XLNC

Legend Member
Someone on the forum (of a cyclonic nature perhaps?) started no knickers Tuesday a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to last because it coincided with winter I think.

I might give it another go later this year.

MikeB

Legend Member
It has been suggested that going commando can solve the issue of underpants on or off at an AMP. ( see http://www.talkinsex.com/threads/underwear-policy-at-massage-places.52714/page-2#post-431033)

Perhaps the following article could shape views one way or the other, especially if there is a question of whether towels are changed regularly!

What Are the Causes of Molluscum Contagiosum?
The virus can survive on surfaces that have been touched by the skin of an infected person. Therefore, it’s possible to contract the virus by handling towels, clothing, toys, or other items that have been contaminated.
While not a usual STI, could be one to avoid!

Happy2

Legend Member
Are all the gentlemen in favour of going commando wearing track pants or have button up fly's ?
I mean only once in my life have I ever been caught by the jagged flesh gouging metal teeth of a fly and I am not tempting fate again by going commando

XLNC

Legend Member
I was thinking tight stubbies, so the ladies can ogle at and fantasise about my jiggly bits.

markeys

Foundation Member
I like somesupport down there, large balls swinging around in a large bag, just feels like Im being kicked in the nuts after a bit.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Are all the gentlemen in favour of going commando wearing track pants or have button up fly's ?
I mean only once in my life have I ever been caught by the jagged flesh gouging metal teeth of a fly and I am not tempting fate again by going commando

You mean like this guy?
Yeah, I did it once in my much younger years and never again.

stiller-zipper.jpg

greatvalue2

Silver Member
Ha..funny topic.I have to admit i dnt even own underpants boxers etc..
Does seem to be the way up here as i used wear them til i moved up here 6yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.