• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

God help me

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I know ive asked for guidance on this bfore but im getting so frustrated
Im still residing in one of our local hospitals 5/6 weeks so far have flirted with the night shift nurses (2) but i know deep down i cant touch/grope em so frustrating ..think they both know im stressing out.......one nurse pretty lil thing early 20's had a bet with her bout my suger levels i was correct to the machine n she asks wats the prize...so i just said her first close the door then i wanna play out one of my fantazies she lets out a yelp then runs out the room....its sooo frustrating here.its almost like they r encouraging me to do something the soft gentle touch when they stroke my arm ever so gently....their soft talk the gentle giggle they emit when i say something ...one nurse said something to me the ohter nite and i answered with " theres one problem with that..your old man" n that got the sweetest sexiest giggle ive ever got...even better than from an AMP girl these 2 girls arnt xactly DDG ones a plain jane the ohter tall well built but both turn me on .....who knows u mite find me on the sex offenders list one day

Last edited:

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, gotta watch that, Bepp. Nurses have always had a bit of a reputation as goers but all the ones I have had dealings with are 100% professional when they are on the floor. Think about it, they worked hard and studied 4 or 5 years to qualify so they can put in long hours working under considerable pressure doing very responsible work for pay which is far from brilliant.

Have a bit of banter with them by all means but don't expect to score - that just isn't on the menu.

Nymph

Gold Member
IMG_0731.JPG

Not every nurse is a slut, but every slut can be a nurse ;)

Maybe you need an on call nurse Beep, but maybe save yourself the community service and let the hospital staff do their jobs :smuggrin:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
What about have a nice sexy massage girl visit you in the hospital. Just close the curtains. I did read once about ladies going into hospitals and age care facilities

T

Tania Admin

Oh poor Bepp ha ha ha ha
You leave those poor nurses alone. It's a tough enough job they have without sexual harassment.
Perhaps because of boredom your brain is working overtime. Book a lady to come to you and put this nurse fantasy to rest.

Hope you recover soon