GET HARD or GO HOME....Whatever it takes.

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
img62331.jpg_

Happy2

Legend Member
Bite me !!!!
I hear these kids of today saying this all the time, I thought they were being rude but..
Isnt it sad when our teenagers already have Erectile Dysfunction and are trying to get spider bit

Buk

Diamond Member
I hear these kids of today saying this all the time, I thought they were being rude but..
Isnt it sad when our teenagers already have Erectile Dysfunction and are trying to get spider bit
I know a lady who has that saying on her car number plate. I'm yet to ask her if she's had any offers....you know what they say about familiarity in the work place.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- For Brazilian spiders............please contact your local pirate.
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Reactions: Buk

homer

Doh!
Legend Member

Hehehee...Love you Power....hehehe...only for men.

Ooh I just took all these things you recommended at once.. now I'm feeling like a bit of a dick :rolleyes:

CharlieSheen26_zps3bcceec2.gif

Whacking that pogo stick of yours again? lol

Is the blonde a prime minister or a president? As it appears as if the sun is shining out of her arse

She sure has ASSpirations being probed by an ASStronaut. I guess that ray of sunshine came from the probing.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
News flash dearest........took you a while to work that out

upload_2015-6-30_20-30-10.jpeg

PS: sorry Homer....had to borrow your image....but it speaks louder than long explanations

Polkam

Gold Member
Bite me !!!!

Yes. The Brazilian Wandering Spider. The erection is supposedly painful and the bite usually means slow death...they often travel internationally in bunches of bananas . Hahaha

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Oh dear oh dear Rochie Leave the funny lines to the likes of his XLNC &Homer and other Non Germans eh?
Please leave me out of your domestic, h2.
Yes. The Brazilian Wandering Spider. The erection is supposedly painful and the bite usually means slow death...they often travel internationally in bunches of bananas . Hahaha
I see Polkam is a muppet too now... officially, according to his avatar.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
News flash dearest........took you a while to work that out

View attachment 36762

PS: sorry Homer....had to borrow your image....but it speaks louder than long explanations

No worries Rochi...but just don't make fun of my erectile thingy.

Anyway, that spider bite is more a pain than pleasure...the lower head doesn't listen to upper head when it's nap time. It stays up for some good long hours till you submit yourself to emergency and everyone gets a snap of it and post it on instagram. lol...

Polkam

Gold Member
I suppose... :rolleyes:

759a2bbfb8d09aab4c9c42efc3afa3b8.jpg
Where is Ruth Ann Moorehouse ? She' s the horn bag who Beachboy Dennis Wilson liked to shag. She was the main drawcard that would attract Manson's big time Hollywood friends again and again. Ruth Ann ! Come to me...where art thou?
Oh there she is, shuffling along in a zimmerframe. 84 years young. No Ruth Ann, I don't want to trip out and have wild sex with you...put your teeth back in girl.

Last edited:

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Where is Ruth Ann Moorehouse ? She' s the horn bag who Beachboy Dennis Wilson liked to shag. She was the main drawcard that would attract Manson's big time Hollywood friends again and again. Ruth Ann ! Come to me...where art thou?
Top left, no?
Maybe not...
tumblr_inline_mws0eyLTNF1ssulug.jpg

Polkam

Gold Member
Top left, no?
Maybe not...
tumblr_inline_mws0eyLTNF1ssulug.jpg
I thought that too. Yes that is her. Looks like she's had the lobotomy. Or just strung out. She looks kinda scary. She was never implicated in the slayings, and only did a short time inside. Her father let her join the family at a mere 14 years old...