• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

German sex industry

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Did somebody watch the program on SBS last night?.........scary!

I was about the German sex industry. Germany legalised prostitution in 2001. In all the neighbouring countries prostitution is illegal which makes it a lucrative business in Germany........at least for the owners of establishments and the tax department. Ladies have to pay E25 a day to the tax department and some of the cities are thinking about introducing a so called amusement tax of E8, collected of every sex worker by a collector.

On the business side, plan is to offer an establishment experience as a tourist attraction, a week in a luxury establishment with all the trimmings for xyz Euros.
Big bugs but not for the ladies.
Some establishments charge every client a flat fee of E50, to stay as long as they like and to have sex with as many ladies they want. The ladies get E200 for one shift and have to provide sexual services for up to 30 clients a night. The competition is fierce because the over supply on ladies. A lot of girls come from the poor East European countries to Germany to work as prostitutes. E200 per night is still far more than they could earn in their home countries.

Some of the private ladies are only online available, a "live" strip show and far more depending how much and for how long the client is paying. Nothing is off limits as the offered services have to include as much as possible to attract clients and keep them online. Clients can't do wrong and can ask for everything.

What was supposed to make it possible for working ladies to become regular employees, subject to taxation and access to social benefits obviously backfired for the working ladies. Fact is that only a small percentage has registered to access the benefits.

The German sex industry is a paradise for the punters........everything seems to be available for a dumping price.........

A

ampmassageboy

Very true Rochy, reality is supply and demand is controlled by the ice bears who get snarky if they find punters over-paying. They reckon, don't tip, just pay the money to another girl so the world goes round.

Like here, brothels find it hard to make really good $$

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
I missed it-saw it was on but was just about to finish. I'll watch it on SBS demand as it sounds very interesting. Those poor ladies!! I can't believe that can be legal as it sounds like the ladies are going to be treated like sex slaves. I wonder if they will be expected to provide natural services as well??

A

ampmassageboy

I very much doubt they are treated by the owners as sex slaves, but some from behind the iron curtain could be under the control of gangs I don't doubt.

you are silly is pretty much standard throughout Germany I believe, but condom for vag and anal is the norm.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
I wouldn't call it slavery either as the ladies are free to stay or leave and get treated like employees. But fact is that sex is cheap because of over-supply on ladies and the fact that it is legal in Germany. The ladies joining the industry are aware of it. It is a "take it" or "leave it" situation. Sad part is, that the ladies from certain European countries are still making more money in the German sex industry than they would in their home country.

A

ampmassageboy

well said Rochy, would in fact say ladies from all European countries make more

T

Tania Admin

1532907184637.jpg

I will have a longer chat on this topic with our Vicky Venus here in Darwin. She is from Germany. She has mentioned that there are many natural services provided due to the competition being fierce and she personally won't work in her home country.

I edited this silently so I could show you a pic of the amazing Vicky venus our Nordic Princess In Darwin - Mary-Anne K

A

ampmassageboy

chatting to an English lady yesterday, she told me STIs not a problem here but very bad working in England.

Rochelle

Staff member
Legend Member
Great, hope Vicky is coming to Perth at some stage as well, would love to have a chat with her :)

T

Tania Admin

Great, hope Vicky is coming to Perth at some stage as well, would love to have a chat with her :)
She is off to South America when she leaves Darwin. Maybe you can come to Darwin and meet her Rochelle? :)

MikeB

Legend Member
chatting to an English lady yesterday, she told me STIs not a problem here but very bad working in England.
Interesting chats you must have on a broad range of topics in your circle of acquaintances.:rolleyes:

Should we presume that this English lady has medical training and/or perhaps hands on experience to underpin this insight and her knowledge in such areas. ;)

A

ampmassageboy

Yes indeed she does and is pretty good at inspecting boys bits and licking them clean!

MikeB

Legend Member
Yes indeed she does and is pretty good at inspecting boys bits and licking them clean!
And I believe she also has an abundant supply of protection - a box containing a gross (minus 1) - at hand under the dresser for ensuring her assessment of the Australian scene is maintained.....