• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fri 10.02.12 Club Kittens - The Ultimate Femdom Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel

Gold Member
Re: Kittens -Exclusive Parties for adventurous Ladies

sure , this can be arranged for you!!!!

Ok here are the services which will be highlighted on the stud form:

1: receive full body massage
2: foot massage
3: Striptease/ personal dance
4: Tie up the servant
5: Strap on sex ( you do the servant)
6: Servant has to pleasure 2 girls
7: Extensive oral fore play
8: Face sitting
9: Anallingus
10: Shower or Bath with the servant
11: Reverse Role Play ( if you wish that the servant dominates you)
12: Surprise tasks ( which will be mentioned at the party)

Manuel

Gold Member

yes Jasmine, that's the one for next Saturday !:la:

S

sexnut

sure , this can be arranged for you!!!!

12: Surprise tasks ( which will be mentioned at the party)

If you are a servant, are you taught how to do all these things?

Manuel

Gold Member

I don't think that this needs to be explained,unless you have had no sex for many many years.

S

sexnut

I don't think that this needs to be explained,unless you have had no sex for many many years.

What about the massage part of things? Are they qualified?

Manuel

Gold Member

I don't think you need be qualified to give a nice sexy massage ( of course not a medical one). It should not be problem to relax a girl by using some oil and start massaging her neck and shoulders . Bit later you just go further down with your hands and massage her cute arse and clit:evil4:
Pretty simple.

J

Jasmine69

yes Jasmine, that's the one for next Saturday !:la:

yay only a week away :icon_blow:la::notworthy:angel12::3some: ........ hhhmmmm calm down my little pussy you will be satified :la::la::la::notworthy:notworthy ......cant wait

J

Jasmine69

only 5 more sleeps........ not that im counting :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Manuel

Gold Member

you are such a naughty girl , Jasmine !:la:

Manuel

Gold Member
kittensbannerX.jpg

This the ultimate Girls Night Out - Every woman deserves to be treated like princess.... at least once

Come and join us Friday 10.02.2012 from 8pm - 3am @ The Playerslounge

Kitten Parties are designed to meet the desires of the discerning ladies who demand a luxurious, discrete and secure environment where they can relax in a club like atmosphere, enjoy the company of sexy male servants who are not only intelligent and sophisticated in the lounge but hot and horny in the bedroom fulfilling your every fantasies. Most importantly the boys will pamper you and help you escape the everyday hassles.

All you need for an enjoyable party is provided. On arrival you will be greeted with sexy smile and welcoming drink.
You can relax and enjoy fine wines or soft drinks, and sample mouth-watering buffet to build up your strength for more mind-blowing energetic fun.

Each event is packed with four hours of horny, naughty, dirty, sexy fun that will leave you exhausted but very happy. The ratios at these parties are always kept low to ensure maximum fun for both the girls & the servant

The 3 magic Rules of Kittens !

- Girls make the rules and only girls can break the rules
- Male servants are there only to please you -- to satisfy your every wish
- Men cannot approach women

What can you expect at the party?

First at all, pre booking is absolutely essential as this is an exclusive and private function
Once you have arrived, you will be greeted and shown around by our party host (which is me).
Male servants will be there to serve and amuse the ladies. This means, girls will be spoil t rotten. The Studs will serve you drinks and yummy food to make you feel comfortable.

Chocolate strawberries, champagne and much more…. you name it and you will get it !

To make things more exciting …. Guess what ?

The male servants are going on the 'menu ‘and visiting women can make selections from this if they desire.

Selection?

Yes, the girls decide what service the servant has to provide. Our party host will hand out a so called ‘Stud ‘application form to every female guest. The ladies can tick up to six services (out of 12) !
Once the selection has been made, the form will be put in an envelope and handed over to the preferred servant.

Obviously some of you girls already want to know what you could possible do to your personal servants.

12: Surprise tasks

FREE ENTRY FOR LADIES - BUT YOU NEED TO EMAIL US TO GET ON THE GUEST LIST !
(you need to arrive before 9.30pm)

Just post on this thread to let us know you are interested and we will contact you to confirm or call Manuel on 0466076245.
Gentlemen who are interested to become part of this event can apply. Admission fee is $300. Pre Bookings only accepted via cash or credit card payment.Cancellation more than 48 hours in advance will be fully refunded.

Wondering why we have changed the party date to the 10th of February?
My plan was to have a small event which would cater for 12 people only. However within the last 10 days I have had 286 inquiries !!! Selecting 6 guys and 6 ladies out of that seems a bit cruel to me. Therefore I thought , change the date, open up the place for more people, and I have enough time to rearrange the catering, staff rosters etc.
Plus offering Ladies free entry to this event will certainly increase the numbers even more.

People who have already pre booked do not need to confirm again.

Attachments

• 79b2408c_bf2dd1.jpg
    79b2408c_bf2dd1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 70c43230_8a3e6c.jpg
    70c43230_8a3e6c.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 10
  • iStock_000006267301XSmall.jpg
    iStock_000006267301XSmall.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
  • tn_2b4e6f_5.jpg
    tn_2b4e6f_5.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Manuel

Gold Member
Kittens Guest List: 03.01.2012 - confirmed bookings

Ladies:

1. Jasmine
2. Sam
3. Kath
4. Sandy
5. Steph
6. Cathy
7. Ange

Servants:

1.Tony
2. Fab
3. Karl
4. Stuart
5. Jeff

plus our competition winners

J

Jasmine69

Awesome can't wait:la::la::eek:ccasion14
Kittens Guest List: 03.01.2012 - confirmed bookings

Ladies:

1. Jasmine
2. Sam
3. Kath
4. Sandy
5. Steph
6. Cathy
7. Ange

Servants:

1.Tony
2. Fab
3. Karl
4. Stuart
5. Jeff

plus our competition winners

P

Peter

I'm guessing we are in for a busy night!!! See you all at the door, and don't forget to say Hello!!

J

Jasmine69

I'm guessing we are in for a busy night!!! See you all at the door, and don't forget to say Hello!!

i'll be doing more then saying hello hehehehe :icon_blow:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:-X:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14

S

sexnut

Jasmine needs someone all of her own to greet her at the door!:love10::la: Preferably wearing knee pads by the sounds of it:eek:ccasion14:notworthy:la::la:

Mmmm so many girls to serve!!:love10::la: I know its beyond me but would love to serve all seven girls:love10::la::love10::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

J

Jasmine69

now now boys you are not getting excited enough hehehehe or are you quietly scared of what i am going to do to all the servants......it is the one night i get to take my "work hat" off and induldge myself something i have not done for a while so lost time to make up on hehehe hahahaha hehehe:la::la::la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:-X:violent5::violent5::violent5::violent5:

P

Peter

i'll be doing more then saying hello hehehehe :icon_blow:icon_blow:la::la::la::-X:-X:-X:-X:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14
I'll have to make a special effort for you Jazz, just remember I'm a delicate flower of innocence!! But willing to learn, will you teach me!!!

J

Jasmine69

I'll have to make a special effort for you Jazz, just remember I'm a delicate flower of innocence!! But willing to learn, will you teach me!!!

no one shoule ever leave a delicate flower with me as it wont be delicate or innocent when im done hehehehe i am willing to teach anyone who is willin g to learn hehehe

are we talking DP here Jasmine.
i might be ... i might not be ..... i dont kiss and tell, u just have to listen for the moans, groans and screams coming from the room hehehehe

S

sexnut

no one shoule ever leave a delicate flower with me as it wont be delicate or innocent when im done hehehehe i am willing to teach anyone who is willin g to learn hehehe

i might be ... i might not be ..... i dont kiss and tell, u just have to listen for the moans, groans and screams coming from the room hehehehe

Green eyes.........:violent5:

I strive to be a triple A student to graduate with honours Miss Jasmine:notworthy:notworthy:love10::love10::la::la::la:

P

Peter

Oh hurt me Please Jazz, Oh the agony of expectation!!!

Manuel

Gold Member
Only 10 days until to the first ultimate Girls night @ The Playerslounge.
Starting to get excited as the response has been pretty damn good so far.

One more thing which needs to be addressed, are the operating hours.
As advertised we will start with the party from 8pm until to 3am. However to assure that there will be no interruptions, I will close the doors from 9.30pm.
This will be an exclusive function for invited guests only. People who wish to attend have to arrive between 8pm and 9.30pm.

sandyperth

Bronze Member

getting excited.:police: And I'll bring my strap on with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.