• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

FREE SEX - Yep you read right, how many of you have had it?

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
A few Months back somebody introduced me to "Craigslist" - a website where people and couples openly advertise to have "Free Sex"

I was curious, I jumped on and had a look and they were right, lots of ladies all ages and sizes guys, and couples all willing to "Catch UP"

420 Friendly, D&D Free - Reward's Welcomed - But I wondered, How many of these
encounters actually ever transcribed into something?

SO I ask the question - Who's Had Free Sex?

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
When you put a ring on it, i guess it's free sex? Or maybe not, you still be paying for it in other ways. Nothing is free in this world except for air. But who knows we may have to pay to release greenhouse gas from our own behind, in the future. It's free now because your gonna pay through your nose later.

Happy2

Legend Member
I believe most girls in western society are getting free sex
Unless of course they believe in equal rights and want to go Dutch Which makes me uncomfortable I was brought up The man pays Even if its friends going to dinner
Bugger these traditional values

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Eyyyyyeeeee get lots of Free Sex, but, it always cost me many bottles of Rum.

To answer this question, we seek......."The Bushseeker"

Finally my own personal experience in answering adds, from different sites, meeting new ladies and getting.........
HOOKED-UP,
It was never free, there always was a cost, these days my preference is to go to a brothel.

Cheers and Pass the Rum

MikeB

Legend Member
Do you regard "swingers" club events, where you pay an entry fee to the event, then the rest is no attributable cost as "free" sex? eg at Pleasure Lounge?

bushseeker

Foundation Member
Ahoy;- Eyyyyyeeeee get lots of Free Sex, but, it always cost me many bottles of Rum.

To answer this question, we seek......."The Bushseeker"

Finally my own personal experience in answering adds, from different sites, meeting new ladies and getting.........
HOOKED-UP,
It was never free, there always was a cost, these days my preference is to go to a brothel.

Cheers and Pass the Rum
The short answer is yes ... the long answer is yes but not often

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ask the Question? The wise Bushseeker will answer.
Thank-you for your response ohhhhhhh wise......................... "BushSeeker"

LOL the last time I had free sex, it cost me a "dinner, a room in a 5 star hotel, late night snacks and a breakfast"

Happy2

Legend Member
Ahoy;- Ask the Question? The wise Bushseeker will answer.
Thank-you for your response ohhhhhhh wise......................... "BushSeeker"

LOL the last time I had free sex, it cost me a "dinner, a room in a 5 star hotel, late night snacks and a breakfast"
You call a Pizza dinner?
I was not very impressed HP

Nymph

Gold Member
Yes ^^

Nothing wrong with two or more consenting adults engaging in NSA fun, as long as everyone agrees that it is NSA. Party entry fee, BYO drinks and sex on tap is pretty much a great night out for me.

Meeting strangers in private is different though. Let's have a drink, and discuss what we want. Am I attracted to you? Are you attracted to me? What can we do if one thing leads to another? If not, hey, it was nice meeting you :D

MikeB

Legend Member
Yes ^^

Nothing wrong with two or more consenting adults engaging in NSA fun, as long as everyone agrees that it is NSA. Party entry fee, BYO drinks and sex on tap is pretty much a great night out for me.

Meeting strangers in private is different though. Let's have a drink, and discuss what we want. Am I attracted to you? Are you attracted to me? What can we do if one thing leads to another? If not, hey, it was nice meeting you :D
Yes, I can vouch that you don't necessarily have to pay to have hot (make that very steamy) sex......

Last Thursday, enjoyed a super steamy gangbang session where three hot super horny consenting ladies played with a room full of guys...(the only girl not playing was a W/L who happened to be there, but said she only played when paid!) All action was in one room at the same time........one very hot blond just wanted a gang bang to celebrate her birthday!!! (Only too happy to oblige:rolleyes:)

True PSE style, including mmmmf, mmmff, spit roast, face sitting, Spanish, French, DT, Greek, DP, DV,MSOG, 69 and more all for a modest venue entry only and all NSA.:excited:

This is not a one off but may not be to everyone's taste....can't wait till the next one:D

MikeB

Legend Member
As a women free sex is easy but I prefer the paid version lol

And MikeB where was my invite sounds like lots of fun haven't has sex sessions like that in years
Was lots of fun. :cool:

Consider yourself invited for this Thursday's session, if ur up for it :D love. To see u cum too :rolleyes:

indigo

Gold Member
Had enjoyed a few gangbang sessions and for me they really are fun...it's not free but worth the $$$ spent....Mike B how can I get an invite as I am looking for it ahead....cheers

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Being bi, I met a guy on Craigslist who does toe-curling oral and swallows in his bedroom. Not a cent is exchanged.
Easy setup if you just need to get off so I've hit him up quite a few times.

The downside of that site is how many people are looking for drugs as well as sex and want to "puff and play." Not just grass either.

T

Tania Admin

Before my married days a friend and I used to look at a few sites and yes we hooked up with a couple of people. Always at their place or a hotel they paid for but we always took our own drinks with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

MikeB

Legend Member

And MikeB where was my invite sounds like lots of fun haven't has sex sessions like that in years
If interested, I see there is a similar session organised for this Wednesday. This one is afternoon delight in Belmont from 1pm Try google for Belmont gangbang 103

indigo

Gold Member
Thanks Mike,
Is it advertised on this site or some where else...Pm me the details if possible...thanks again

Nymph

Gold Member
If interested, I see there is a similar session organised for this Wednesday. This one is afternoon delight in Belmont from 1pm Try google for Belmont gangbang 103

Wow, Wednesday afternoon delights :D if only Adelaide had so many options.

I'll have to organise a Perth trip in the near future. In the meantime, us Adelaide girls can only dream. :rolleyes:

Bigross4321

Silver Member
A few Months back somebody introduced me to "Craigslist" - a website where people and couples openly advertise to have "Free Sex"

I was curious, I jumped on and had a look and they were right, lots of ladies all ages and sizes guys, and couples all willing to "Catch UP"

420 Friendly, D&D Free - Reward's Welcomed - But I wondered, How many of these
encounters actually ever transcribed into something?

SO I ask the question - Who's Had Free Sex?
free sex where.. did twice ..met on locanto..arranged to meet in car park down the track during a hot humid day.. hmm bad move..
second meet on locanto.. decided to meet hotel..
yes i paid.. so not quite so free

K1w1

Bronze Member
First time poster.
Met with a couple from locanto at their place once and found out when I got there he just liked to watch his misses getting fucked. Took me a while to get into it with him sitting there watching but got into soon enough. As if I didn't know but she said I give amazing head and she couldn't get enough of me eating her pussy and we ended up fucking at my place a few times without her hubby. Bummer they moved over east.
Locanto seems to be full of fakes and people wanting rewards these days which is a bum deal

MikeB

Legend Member

@Miss Monique sorry you missed out again :(

Last Thursday night, great session at a Perth swingers club. Plenty of greedy girls and much fun and play to be had.

Had a thoroughly enjoyable time especially with a lady I first met at a well known R'nt shop. She has previously attended but not for some time. We have developed an external friendship so this time everything was "off the meter" as FWB :excited:.... she was so hot and horny, it was great to see her able to enjoy pleasure:cool: for herself rather than having to focus on the client.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Yeh, I've had free sex a few times.

One was a working lady who I got friendly with. Arranged to go and see her on Christmas Day, when she wasn't busy. Had a great afternoon for free. So I visited her again on New Years Day, when she wasn't busy. Had a another great afternoon for free

Another was a lady (non working lady) who I met at a very small party. Had a bit of chat; a bit of kissy kissy, then went back to her house and bonked each other stupid. No money spent. everyone happy.

F

Fond Goodbye

Well, my freebie came courtesy of the famous Shirley @ TBC one afternoon, point blank refused to take my money.
Ps, we went 15 minutes overtime, Jan wasn't too happy as Shirley's next customer was cooling his heels in another room!!

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
@Miss Monique sorry you missed out again :(

Last Thursday night, great session at a Perth swingers club. Plenty of greedy girls and much fun and play to be had.

Had a thoroughly enjoyable time especially with a lady I first met at a well known R'nt shop. She has previously attended but not for some time. We have developed an external friendship so this time everything was "off the meter" as FWB :excited:.... she was so hot and horny, it was great to see her able to enjoy pleasure:cool: for herself rather than having to focus on the client.

Sounds like I need to make a trip to Perth

MikeB

Legend Member
Sounds like I need to make a trip to Perth
Always welcome. Happy to show you round these fun opportunities
Well, my freebie came courtesy of the famous Shirley @ TBC one afternoon, point blank refused to take my money.
Ps, we went 15 minutes overtime, Jan wasn't too happy as Shirley's next customer was cooling his heels in another room!!
Had that at Taboo a few years back too. Paid for the lapdance to keep the house onside, but once in the room the girl went straight to extras and refused any $ for them.... and they were full menu, no holes barred stuff and also significantly overtime....