FREE HOT GIRL CONTENT HERE

Dakota Cameron

Gold Member
"No meat May" is a free and inclusive event that challenges all individuals to go meat free during the month of May and share and enjoy plant-based food from all corners of the world. By eating less animal products or going meat free, you can improve your health, protect out planet and save living beings, both human and animals from pain and suffering! isn't that awesome?

1682482993411.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tsmith

Silver Member
I really like meat though. Even fish is OK but a poor substitute for lamb. To go eating just vegetables must be so hard.

Sorry but that there are no intended double entendre in the above.

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
"No meat May" is a free and inclusive event that challenges all individuals to go meat free during the month of May and share and enjoy plant-based food from all corners of the world. By eating less animal products or going meat free, you can improve your health, protect out planet and save living beings, both human and animals from pain and suffering! isn't that awesome?

View attachment 178859
I am sure I can do it for 1 month :) ( but only 1 month) .

Leroysane

Gold Member
A lot of conflicting evidence on all this stuff. My intuition is everything in moderation usually does the trick. Klaus Schwab wanting me to stop eating meat and start eating insects is weird though 🤮

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
When markets therefore income was slow I had to survive at times just on fresh produce from the plantation. I was fortunate to be able to hand pick fresh produce daily and had done so for over a month at a time. Living off tropical fruits and vegetables fresh from the field had worked fine for me. I even had fresh sugar cane to chew on while out in the paddocks working.

jboy799

Bronze Member
If you still want meat but care about climate change, just avoid beef. All other meats have much less impact.