• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

first impressions

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I understand that, violent humans can look great on the outside but behind closed doors be total opposites, same with hard nuts they can be nice loving types as you say in the country maybe everyone knows everyone so you have to be nicer there as you all help each other... but this about 1st impressions and that is what I was indicating with my post..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Shes ensconced in a suite at LTs as you requested
Your booked in for 4PM

Thanks, I owe you a sheep.

Sometimes you just know - gut feeling - instinct - reading the subliminal signs..whatever, you are seldom wrong.
Its kind of like the way animals gravitate towards certain people - they sense - smell ,pick up on a vibe and we do not always know why.

You mean like this?/
smiling_goat_by_serpentesse.jpg

this...
hT5743Y.jpg

and this?
smile-pretty-ann-horn.jpg

Happy2

Legend Member
Happy goats make for a tender roast

Maybe that's why our government is building a Nanny state So we can be shafted and spit roasted

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Happy goats make for a tender roast

Maybe that's why our government is building a Nanny state So we can be shafted and spit roasted

Ed Zackery...a nanny state to employ them mmmm...young nannies for us old farts maybe? 1 nanny per old fart?

Nanny+Maddie

And they may as well have a bodyguard for each nanny.