• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

females cum turning to foam ???

W

westozzywaguy

hi all well i dont realy know how to explan this but here go`s.
after having a mind blowing 3 hour sex romp. well it was time for me to cum so for about 10 mins myself and the female i was with just masterbated togeter me wanking over her pussy and she rubbing her pussy and using vib real hard. then it was time for me to cum so i shot my load over her pussy as she loves this. she was by now also cumming real hard (she had already cummed about 3 times or more) and contiued to rub her pussy as hard as she could and was cummin more and more . so i sat back and enjoed the show.
but the thing im getting to now that ive painted the picture for you (sorry if its to detailed or not detailed anough for you).
when she was cumming and rubbin her pussy real hard, all the cum was turning white and going all foamy or even looked like creamy foam .
she was trying to say it was my cum .but it only went foamy/ creamy after she cummed and she was rubbing real hard and cummed lots.
well i know it sound strange but ive had meany a girl cum and wank and do as we did but ive never sean this befor . so if you have enny fead back on this that would be great.

S

sophie316

It could just be that the "foam" you were seeing was the vaginal secretions mixing with your semen, and then mixing with any ejaculatory fluids from her cumming so much. The "liquid" that is...

sorry I can't use slang here - typical uni student. Please excuse me while I get a little technical with a biology lesson:

When a woman is aroused, the vaginal walls "sweat" a clear, slick secretion - however once the woman starts to climax the fornix (just a little back from the cervix) contracts around the Skene's glands (g-spot) producing enzymes that react with the woman's secretions. This can sometimes create a "milkshake" effect - causing the fluid to thicken into a creamy consistency. Add your semen to the mix and you have an even thicker "milkshake". Her Kegel contractions (those lovely muscles you enjoy so much) would have pushed this to the entrance, and if she had an ejaculatory orgasm (even just half a teaspoon) the acid content in the ejaculatory fluid will have mixed in and created a foaming effect - as would her frantic hands and vib - which would have further "stirred" the mix.

Moral of the story: it was just a reaction of four completely normal bodily fluids counteracting and contrasting with each other. A completely normal occurrence.

So don't stress out about it - it is a good thing - a REALLY GOOD THING.

Hope this helps: and sorry about the technical stuff, I tried to translate as best I could.

S

sophie316

Um... I didn't actually learn that AT uni per say... I read A lot of books with regards to sex that are of a university level and have a collection of industry and medical journals for psychology, gynecology and social sciences.

But you do need to be a uni student to subscribe to the journals! lol ::)

W

westozzywaguy

well that you Sophie for your highly intelagent and onest reply. well in all the times ive had great sex ive never seen this foaming pussy so to speek. and was wondering what the hell was going on down there with her and she was wondering the same thing .well it good to know that there realy is a nother way to make whipped cream.lol. thats agan for your reply.

J

junojuno

WOW, this is the only factual post I found on the internet about what I just experienced. Me and my girlfriend were hitting it hard for a long time 'til I pulled out to change positions and Her Pussy had white creamy foam all over. I ended up getting a big slather of it on my hand when repositioning myself and I didn't know what to do so I just put my hand aside so I didn't wipe it on anything. The foam slime ended up un-foaming in my hand and evaporating in a short amount of time. I assumed exactly what this post concluded, that it was some type of chemical reaction going on with both of our secretions :D yay a good thing indeed ;)

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I must add my bit, I found Sophie explanation one of the best I have read. Very factual and easy to understand.

C

Christo

If you search out adult films and amateur webcams you can track down this excellent and very beautiful experience.

Sophie,

Also in my experience I have found that it depends on where the woman is in relation to her cycles...any information on this in the books?

B

bkbox

great post, I have wondered this before as well....nice explanation Sophie.