• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Fake $100 bils

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
probably ran cause the masseuse had fake bolt ons offering fake massage/service

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
O dear ladies check your money over this could be a new take on the health check not only do you need to inspect the works and jerks but the cash as well what is the world coming to

And hello to my 2 favorite gents above how are you both going

Miss Monique

Legend Member
On the road for a while, going well - thanks!

That's good to hear life is a bit boring in the country no one to tie me up or vice versa but mind you don't think my back would allow be to get in such positions I'm fulling apart at the seams age is catching up with my back. Thank goodness I can still get on my knees. The funny thing the Dr was talking about trying to build and inversion table my mind when straight to a wooden frame and leather.

Take care darling xxx

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
O dear ladies check your money over this could be a new take on the health check not only do you need to inspect the works and jerks but the cash as well what is the world coming to

And hello to my 2 favorite gents above how are you both going
hello Missy M still in hospital recuperating n slowly mending unfortuanatly it will take time so far no more ampu's but the surgeon said he cant guarrentee that .I told him to cut off/out wat he can ATM still got 2feet/legs so we're winning ;)

Miss Monique

Legend Member
Beep your poor luv I have been thinking of you and your health. My late husband was a diabetic and got infection from Ingrow toenail each time he went in to surgery they did not know how much they where going to have to take. After 5 ops they removed ..lower limb as it kept spreading in the bone. I'm trying to avoid surgery myself at the moment age is catching up with me facet joint degeneration, spinal stenosis crushing my spinal cord so effecting my balance and walking 3 lots a medication for pain. I now just working when I feel up to it. Age is not a pleasant thing. Even got myself a fancy reclining chair that lifts me to standard position and it gets worse a walking frame for when my balance is to bad. Before soon I will be hire a granny lol.

Take care my friend enjoy the nurses tell them a sponge bath is needed