• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Exotic & Tropical Plants for Darwin

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Mary-Anne is having a gardener come in to spruce up the outdoor areas.
It would be awesome to get some ideas from our Forum members on what Exotic tropical edible plants and Flowers would be suitable for Darwin.
Please Help! Again she is driving us nuts :rolleyes:

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
exotic_red_tropical_flower_1_by_fantasystock.jpg

D

Dannielle Liebe

Heliconia's are some
of my favorites and the flowers last so long! So many different shapes and colors!
upload_2015-10-1_22-10-12.jpeg
images
images
images
images

D

Dannielle Liebe

Ginger and Turmeric plants not only look great but also very tasty!!!

Turmeric has amazing health benefits!!

D

Dannielle Liebe

http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/nutrition/nutrition+tips/why+you+should+eat+turmeric,8123

or the quick version

Turmeric (Curcuma longa), the bright yellow of the spice rainbow, is a powerful medicine that has long been used in the Chinese and Indian systems of medicine as an anti-inflammatory agent to treat a wide variety of conditions, including flatulence, jaundice, menstrual difficulties, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, ...
upload_2015-10-1_23-31-58.jpeg
images

D

Debby xox

Mary-Anne is having a gardener come in to spruce up the outdoor areas.
It would be awesome to get some ideas from our Forum members on what Exotic tropical edible plants and Flowers would be suitable for Darwin.
Please Help! Again she is driving us nuts :rolleyes:
Any Succulent plants would be good for up there

T

Tania Admin

I definitely want to source one of these for our garden at the office. I think it's absolutely beautiful. What do our members think? Screenshot_20160222-191540_1.jpg

Dan the Man

Silver Member
Go with Native plants. in the Dry season they cope with little water and need even less maintenance all year round.

Status
Not open for further replies.