• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ever Almost Caught?

ProfD

Gold Member
Well, she left and is uncontactable. But it was nothing to do with wearing her clothes.
She found a "two minute fiction" fantasy that I had written a couple of years ago, depicting one of my other fetishes and the two of us having sex on her bed.

Any W/Ls want to help out a lonely fetishist on the SA South Coast?

While it’s sad when something special ends, if you have to bend yourself so out of shape so as to not frighten your partner, it’s like wearing a mask, and two other people are having the relationship.

I hope you find a more kink tolerant? friendly? No.... enthusiastic ! partner soon.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
While it’s sad when something special ends, if you have to bend yourself so out of shape so as to not frighten your partner, it’s like wearing a mask, and two other people are having the relationship.

I hope you find a more kink tolerant? friendly? No.... enthusiastic ! partner soon.

I actually have a couple....one being our own MM.

ozwarlock67

Legend Member
Almost a year to the day since I added to this thread.

Sharon and I now live in separate places albeit two streets apart and there is not a lot of contact.
But here I am this afternoon, sitting at the computer wearing only my new bra and panties...…..and I hear a car door!! DEJA VU!

She's arrived unannounced to do a food drop. Luckily my jeans and T shirt were within easy reach. I dressed and went to the front door like nothing was amiss.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Where has that time gone. How sexy you had your new bra & panties on under your clothing