• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

erogenous zones

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutensexy

i am interested to know what part of your body (apart from the genitals) is the most erogenous for everyone?????

mine (cute) would be my naval since it was pierced, almost like a second clitoris!!
(sexy) goes for the nape of the neck.........gets more goosebumps than a plucked chicken!!!!

V

Vyxxxn

All of it! lol...

From the tip of my nose to the tip of my toes ;)

Ps....I'm not gonna tell...more fun finding out *razz* :D

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I like my niples pinched when im having sex.I know now why women like there niples tweak when have sex or foreplay it feels gooooood. :hello:

C

cutensexy

Vyxxxn said:
All of it! lol...

From the tip of my nose to the tip of my toes ;)

Ps....I'm not gonna tell...more fun finding out *razz* :D
c'mon vyx!!!! u must have a "special" spot

D

Dark Love

My husband likes my armpit, what a weirdo! hehehe. Says it smells and tastes like me, each 2 their own I guess, still love him. The romantic notion makes me smile.

As 4 me, the neck, can almost cum when kissed there.
Nipples r great, when in the mood, but really annoying when your not.
I like tickles around the top of my thighs, feather feels awesome there. Ice dripped on my toes from above and then worked slowly up to your u know where, MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooArghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

perthminx

My neck is my weakness. Just above my collarbone....... kissing sucking nibbling......... makes me so weak. I am putty in your hands!

Attachments

• Boys & Girls.jpg
    Boys & Girls.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 97
D

Dark Love

perthminx said:
My neck is my weakness. Just above my collarbone....... kissing sucking nibbling......... makes me so weak. I am putty in your hands!
so true regarding pic!
this always get me going 4 some reason! lol Must b all that bouncing up and down.

C

cutensexy

apparently the same goes for motorbikes DL? cant comment myself but apparently the vibrations do some funny things to a gal??????

C

cutensexy

perthminx said:

must be some pretty sensitive nerve endings in the neck cos i have been told that caressing the nape can sometimes feel more sensational than actually playing with the "willy".........not all the time but does seem to make a difference.

V

Vyxxxn

Dark Love said:
My husband likes my armpit, what a weirdo! hehehe. Says it smells and tastes like me, each 2 their own I guess, still love him. The romantic notion makes me smile.
I also have a thing 4 armpits, some guys natural smell is just sooooo delicious...guess it's all in the pheromones & that stuff eh ;)

A

artist30

waxenboy said:
I like my niples pinched when im having sex.I know now why women like there niples tweak when have sex or foreplay it feels gooooood. :hello:

Me too!! particularly just before an orgasm...and then too sensitive after that!!

A

artist30

I love my toes and fingers being sucked...I fall into a heap...and the back part of my body everywhere...

S

spice-me

cutensexy said:
aaaawwwww! c'mon spice.................

You just going to have to explore..... and the kilt has it's hidden zones....toooo:D

Spice-Me

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Pheromones?

Vyxxxn said:
I also have a thing 4 armpits, some guys natural smell is just sooooo delicious...guess it's all in the pheromones & that stuff eh ;)
Pheromones.... yep, heard all about them , but wonder how many can make Hormones?.... Easy, just walk out without paying and you're sure to make a Whore-moan!!!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Sir 'S' secret 'spot'

Back and side of neck and behind ears.... gives me goose pimples all over and really turns me on.... Sir 'S'
P.S.
Oh and of course a good head job gets me going too... but it has to be GOOD

V

Vyxxxn

SirStefan said:
Pheromones.... yep, heard all about them , but wonder how many can make Hormones?.... Easy, just walk out without paying and you're sure to make a Whore-moan!!!

Hee hee @ u Sir 'S' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.