Embarrasing bodies (tonight's episode ch9) Boobs to Big

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Tonight there is a gorgeous young girl on, her problem is that her boobs are too big (JJ cup). She takes her top off, and they are the most gorgeous boobs. But sadly too big for her body. It pains me to think how girls mutilate a perfectly good set (I am myself well endowed, but given my frame, dont suffer pain) What are people's thoughts on big boobs and reducing the size of them? Hers are so stunning, are there any other options other than reduction? All boobie fans, be sure to tune in :p

sonicscrewdriver

Silver Member
What time is it on? its not dors feline is it?

edit:they are rather nice indeed I do feel for her no one should be in pain

Last edited:
W

WRXXR

This is a really fantastic show (one of the few shows i watch!) and actually shows people what is normal. If all the guy's who were worried about size checked out the embarrassing bodies penis gallery (for example) there fears would be well and truly put to bed.

I love big boobs (FF cups and above really) and i also thought her boobs were great but no one should live in pain and discomfort so i can see why a reduction would be an option.

What really surprises in almost every episode is the dental hygiene, well lack of!

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Oh yeha,
My partner has had a boob reduction done.
Just after the operation, her boobs where nice and perky for a few years & apart from the visible scars, they looked pretty good but even before the scars started to fade her boobs started to sag again.
You can still see the scars, and now she wants them big again.
The ones on the EB show seemed ok to me, ok sure, not the best but I've seen a lot worse.

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
I kno the dental hygiene is high on the list. I won't tell you what I found out the other night of the goings on in the mouth ewwww puts u off kissing forever! I got sidetracked and missed the end result, was she happy?

viper

Gold Member
Yes she was very happy had almost no pain and had started on a resistance program to improve her back muscles.

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Oh that's great to hear.. tried to watch you tube vid but my connection is tragic where I am.. upgrading soon..

W

WRXXR

I kno the dental hygiene is high on the list. I won't tell you what I found out the other night of the goings on in the mouth ewwww puts u off kissing forever! I got sidetracked and missed the end result, was she happy?

LOL, do tell!!

MY hygiene standards are fairly high (given the time i spend in the shower each day, i hardly have time to get dirty!) but it blow's me away how unhygienic some people are. I mean who really think one shower every couple of day's is "clean"

Onwithit

Gold Member
I mean who really think one shower every couple of day's is "clean

Oh yeha, it's terrible, most people drip dry or don't go deep enough when wiping after toilet & very few bidet's around.

So showers, many times a day, just so that some people can use all the water up because there is plenty of water around and it's all for those few to use at their will. LOVELY........

Instead of just washing private, smelly, body parts some people wash their whole body, many times a day & some have lush green lawns that look really great. Oh! the things you see when you aint got a gun handy.

I mean the fresh water is just lying around in dams, doing nothing.

HotSexyBBW

Gold Member
Hmmm ok, unless u 'brush twice a day' - so they say, the bacteria that inhabits your mouth lives off the remaining food and defecates lol ewwwwwwwwwwww told ya!

M

Mary Anne PA

big breasts can be more embarrassing than small breasts /. People stare just as much

Onwithit

Gold Member
big breasts can be more embarrassing than small breasts

My partner & I go for long vigorous walks (not la-di- a strolls) to keep in shape and the first thing all guys do when they walk past, is look at her big boobs.
I can see where their eyes are looking.
She says that I'm imagining it all.
Oh yeha, I'm not that stupid.
Ok, my eyes sometimes wonder when I'm confronted with big boobs on a preaty lady,,, but not in front of another man who happens to be with that lady, at least I try, most times.
Ah crap, Ok, woman should hide their breasts when in public or sort of squish them down, somehow. It's torture for guys as well, unless we're gay.