• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Dressing For Pleasure

S

steve the deve

As Somebody Who Enjoys Accessorising During Play Time I Find It Much More Fun To Dress For Pleasure(dfp) Than Going Naked....only Animals Have Sex With Their Clothes Off!!! So What Is The Favourite Look For Guys And Gals? Are We Talking Latex, Pvc, Lycra,leather Or The Refinery Of Lingerie.....is It A Combination?
Should Guys Wear A Few Girly Bits, Should Girls Wear A Few Tough Looking Outfits.....is It About The Mood Your Partner Or All Of The Above. Let's Pool Our Thoughts And Determine Should We Dress For Pleasure And What Are The Favs.

C

cutensexy

i agree with you steve......i think leaving a little something on is more tantalising than completely naked. mind you that is from a female perspective, i personally prefer my man to be naked.........leaving his sox on is not a good look!!!!!!!! LOL

im more your lingerie kind a gal, rather than the "tuff" look, but i feel sexier with a little something on, leaves somthing to the imagination.

D

DnSPerth

Clothes or no clothes?

I agree that a little something on is better, though thats probably got a lot to do with the fact that I personally look better with than without. Also agree that I like my man naked cos he s so much easier to get to.

S.. :headbang:

Banana Split

Foundation Member
Lingerie..yes please..

What the eye doesnt see, the heart THUMPS harder for ;D
Its all about the hidden agenda !

I prefer to keep just that little bit on, just to tantalise the taste buds.

As for men....NAKED...yummy.... and NO SOCKS....aaggghhhh

L

lickedysplit

2 sexy devils looked pretty special last night!!! loving the cap deve..and the wig was awesome!!!

S

steve the deve

It Was A Joy To Help "dress U Up" Such A Wonderful Sight For Any Man To See And Feel......i'm Glad You Get It! Ty Vyxxxn