Does Anyone like or Have a Clit Pierceing?...........

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
images

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Beautiful. I have enjoyed the pleasure of oral sex with a lady who had her clit done. I admit I was a little nervous but after she began to enjoy my attention I relaxed and we both enjoyed our time together. :)

Madam Jacqui

Madam @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Beautiful. I have enjoyed the pleasure of oral sex with a lady who had her clit done. I admit I was a little nervous but after she began to enjoy my attention I relaxed and we both enjoyed our time together. :)

Good one Bluegrass 9.......................:cat::cat::cat:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
My ex did
I could barely tell and after awhile she wanted a thicker one as not much increase in sensation

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I really really really really want one....but I'm shy...and don't know how I feel about going spread eagle for a semi- stranger...(I've seen my piercer for other things)...I'm only slightly anxious about the pain but that's over quickly.... It's my modesty I'm fighting...and I only want the vertical hood not the horizontal ring...which entirely depends on your anatomy.... And perfectly placed with be delightful.

MikeB

Legend Member
Love the new one at Yokine AMP. Simply stunning enhancements for an already hot lady :cool: