• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you prefer shaven or wild

Y

yvette

diffently shaven or waxed is much nicer i cant stand a wild scrotum it looke tacky i always compliment a man who is bald... it is also important if a man knows how to pleasure me...

Y

yvette

Yes a shaven or a waxed scrotum is definatley more appealing But of course a man who loves to pleasure a woman is a demigood...

waxenboy

Foundation Member
I thought that was the best thing about sex was to please the lady my saying goes its easy to please a man its great to please a woman, anyway the thing about sex i find is the foreplay.Im waxed and shaven.:angel12:

K

Kelly

Nothing looks better than a well kept man, & you also know if he's interested in looking after himself he'll be interested in looking after you ;)

M

MANAM

I thought that was the best thing about sex was to please the lady my saying goes its easy to please a man its great to please a woman, anyway the thing about sex i find is the foreplay.Im waxed and shaven.

::)
right right !!

T

Tyler

I agree with Yvette and Kelly - bald or neat is nice. It's about comform for both parties.

A loy of women shave and wax for the men so why should they not do the same for us!?

P

prashantsnv

Hi,

I would suggest to go for waxing. It makes the skin smooth and girls also love it. It would be helpful in pleasing a lady.

Thanks.

redlightmaps.com

S

scarlet

I definately prefer very short or completely off. Long wispy pubes make me feel physically sick, much cleaner and way more appealing when a guy is groomed. Get rid of the damn things!!!! hahahaha.

PleasureForMe

Silver Member
I started trimming about a year ago or more. It looked and felt really nice but i got curious as to what it would feel like totally bare. I am too shy to go to a waxing salon so I tried the hair removal cream and it works a treat. Just have to try a small patch to start with so that you get an idea of how you react to it. If there are no adverse reactions, then you can go for the whole area. Just don't rub it in too much or leave it on for too long. They say no longer than ten minutes, wipe off what you can and have a shower. It definitely feels better and looks nicer especially when I play with myself. I am yet to share my smoothness with a lady friend as I am a shy 28 year old virgin. Hopefully, I can take care of this over the next few weeks with a working lady.

damien20

Bronze Member
Re: bald definately

Midnight:

I like em bald. My man is to shy to go to a salon and get his waxed and I dont really want to do it for him coz id stuff it up. So I use depiliatory cream on him. It doesnt have to horrible regrowth that shaving does, its not painful and its quick, easy, and no fuss.

No one knows him at the salon! - the first time will be his scariest, if he trims his pubes first , then gets a wax BY A PROFFESIONAL (TRUST ME I'VE LEARNED my LESSON) it won't hurt like he may think.

I

imurgurl

im the same with most people -- definately trimmed but preferable off ...mmmm so much better!!

W

wombie

either/or does it reallly mattterrr!? fluff on the mufff she's old enough!

B

BeastyBoy

has anyone used hair removal cream on their bits? I am just afraid that it will burn my nads haha

A

AlexandraSilk

Very well trimmed for me also.
If there hair is long it tickles your nose when you are giving oral.

W

WRXXR

has anyone used hair removal cream on their bits? I am just afraid that it will burn my nads haha

I use it (veet) all the time. Remove all the hair and do it again when it starts to get about 5-1-mm long.

First few times it stayed smooth for a week at least but the last two times its sorta stayed a bit spikey (if you think women are turned off by a spikey beard, try spikey pubes lol). Think its either time for the veet wax strips or professional job!

I was using the in shower cream
Veet® hair removal cream products
Next time i'm at the shops i'm going to by the strips
Veet® waxing products

G

ginger

Personally prefer fully shaved, oh yes, or nice & artistic shaven which always look better then unkempt naturally bushy

S

shyzac

Hmmm, the million dollar question - shaved is way cleaner to look at and altogether sexier