• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do you prefer shaven or wild

C

carmelo15

do girls prefer a guy to be shaven or wild?

whats the views/opinions on the grooming of males gentials ladies?

....curious

P

perthminx

Pubes

I prefer them to be trimmed.... just as guys hate a mouthful of hair when they do oral, so do I!!! Plus guys it looks so much bigger with no hair!!

M

Mary Anne PA

who cares???

as long as they know how to use it... LOL

was Adam shaved?

P

perth_lush

Shaven of course!!

Till I met my fiance I had never been with a man who was shaven nor neat n tidy! Now, my how things have changed - I wont even go near the boys unless they are as smooth as a babys bottom ;)

But hey thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it - literaly!

Lush xx

V

Vyxxxn

Until recently I had not pleasured a shaven man....better than a mouthful of hair IMHO....but I'm easy either way....does look "pretty" though when all cleaned up.

M

Mary Anne PA

was that a picture of yours bosshog?
icon12.gif

S

Simone

Scrotum definately pube free and the top half nicely trimmed please! :icon_blow

Simone xx

B

Beccles

I love them when they are bald! mmm looks so hot and I love to run my hands all over the area it just feels so soft and smooth ahaha :) I prefer it to be at least a little bit tidy, running wild just isnt a big turn on for me.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
shaven haven

Id rather be waxed than shaved,when you are shaved you get a horrible regrowth and it grows back thicker,when you are waxed if it is done properly it grows back thiner. :love76:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
shaven haven

I get waxed once a month and it is nice and smooth for about two weeks then it starts going back but if you put halabren which is a hair retardent and bikini saver to stop in growen hairs.When the hair grows back it gets thinner everytime i have shown two people at lps last weekend and they liked what they saw i hope. :hello:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
shaven haven

Im smooth as a babies bum.Im waxed above mr johnstone and shave around the rest of my front dangley bits, and my behind so im nice and smooth woo hoo. :love76:

A

artist30

shaving

I like my man, as he is. 'al naturale'. Although, he's not overly hairy..maybe thats the question
How Much Hair?

P

perthminx

The regrowth is what I hate.... You get two weeks out of a wax then it starts growing back! Grrrrr

If only permanent hair removal was cheaper!

waxenboy

Foundation Member
shaven haven

After awhile when it grows back the hair gets thinner.My last waxed i had to wait six weeks because i had to waite for the lady that does mine was on holidays but when she waxed me it was smoother.The hair for women when it grows back is a lot thinner than mine being a male because male hair is alot courser.When my hair grows back now it grows back thinner. :hello:

D

Dark Love

Smoooooth

Waxing is best, for a guy especially when you are giving oral. I surpose it goes both ways. If you like your ladies waxed, then it is only fair that you return the fav. And let me tell you my husband gets big rewards!!!!!! But I would love him just the same if he was against waxing. I must admit though I like abit of hair on the chest, bottom and legs. Hair is some places is a real turn on! HMMMMmmmmmm still got to look and smell like a man!

A

ALEX

As a Guy i have always worked on the fact that if i was a girl i would hate geting a mouth full of hair each time i went down. It feels cleaner and looks cleaner to , these days the hard part is finding a girl who thinks the same. For something different try the Tiger stripe.

T

Tahlia

not totaly shaven, a bit of hair must be left behind so u know that he is a man not a 12 year old boy!!

M

Midnight_Childer

bald definately

Midnight:

I like em bald. My man is to shy to go to a salon and get his waxed and I dont really want to do it for him coz id stuff it up. So I use depiliatory cream on him. It doesnt have to horrible regrowth that shaving does, its not painful and its quick, easy, and no fuss.

M

monkeymagic!

i dont mind so long as we both happy

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tyler

Definatley waxed.

Nice and smooth....no yucky mouthfuls of hair during oral, and yes - it looks much bigger.

Also if both parties and waxed smooth, sex is much closer, smoother and...well...wetter. :)

- Tyler.

O

Oscar

Wipe the cream on, wait a bit! Wipe the hair off,lol.Magic stuff!But be careful which you Use!!:angel12:

T

Tyler

I tried the cream on my legs.

It took the skin off....and left the hair on.

Won't touch the stuff with a ten foot pole now.

M

Mine Medic

ah ok, so thats alkaline based then, ie leaving it on too long will cause burns, hmm not a good thing for the region you are using it in.

T

Tyler

I'd suggest wax.

The pain is only short and the smoothness lasts longer.

N

naughtybuttnice

Shaving Raging!!!

Yes! Love the Shaven Haven, on all peoples, especially myself....Nothing like smooth, soft and wet...Definitely turns me on....Wouldn't have it any other way...Yummmmm!!!!!;D