• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Ms Sue

Legend Member
Symmastia is a rare condition in which the breasts come together at the centre of the chest and merge together in a weblike manner. Symmastia can be a congenital condition (meaning that is occurs from birth) or can result from breast augmentation or other chest surgery. Sometimes referred to as a uniboob, correction of this condition requires surgical approaches that may not always be advisable as the condition is known to return with time, and the corrective surgery itself can cause further scarring.
View attachment 13534 View attachment 13535
So you learn something new everyday ..
Ms Sue

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I can see nothing wrong with this picture. Nothing at all. Curious Homer would like to scale these beautiful mountains for sure.

Happy2

Legend Member
That's a bit harsh Col Unless of course you are a fan of Spanish . That could be a little difficult

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
they look human to me...2 chromosomes bang right shmack together. Uniqueness is a rarity.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Ahhhhhhh Sue, the things you come up with...........love the educational "adventures" you take us on.......... :)

R.xxxxxxxx

Lana

Madam @ Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
different.... bummer if u enjoy spanish...... think i've seen boob jobs that look worse

T

Tania Admin

Wow. No I had never heard of it. Poor ladies :(
I went to school with a boy who had webbed fingers and toes at birth, he had surgery whilst still young for this. But the thought of my breasts being stuck together, the discomfort, especially in Summer. Again those poor ladies :(