• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Do club members practise safe sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

perthminx

What is everyones attitude to safe sex. Do you all practice safe sex at LP's?

T

twowheels

Re: Safe Sex

As far as I have noticed, most of the people use protection. The obvious exception is established couples when playing together. I think it would be stupid to fuck aroound and not protect yourself, life is to short

A

Amanda

We do supply condoms in all rooms, LP's encourages safe sex :thumbsup:

B

BigMike

LPs provide condoms for use... Have to say that safy sex is the ONLY way to play !

BigM

T

twowheels

Have to agree 100% that it is the only way.

The other day I was surprised to be asked to 'skin up', never heard that expression, but as the female partner was starfished, I was not about to argue! :laughing4:

M

milko

Have had a couple turn me down coz i insisted on safe, they had jkkids to i mean seriously who in there right mind would put themselves at that kinda risk

P

perthminx

What about blow jobs

OK so we all practice safe sex, what about oral? You can still catch STD's from oral sex, but i don't know of any guys who use dams when going down on women, and i dont know of any women who use condoms when going down on men. Whats the story?

M

Mary Anne PA

yeah perthminx, as per my post in 'cunnilingus'..... gals can have std's just as much as guys....

I have asked this question about giving head without a condom but using one for sex... would love to hear others input on the subject....

C

cicimila2

safe sex

what happens if the parties concerned agree to safe sex then one party decides to change their mind and not let anyone know. i would hope this person would be dealt with in hostile manner, i was just thinking this because you would not be too happy if the person you have let make love to your other half, decided on this course of action. i feel i would smack them right then and there

M

Mary Anne PA

cici.. I think it would be your partners responsibility to make sure it didn't happen.... It can't happen without all parties knowledge of it happening so would have to be a mutual dec ision.

C

cicimila2

safe sex

what if she was blindfoldered, and i was preoccupied with other female, it may not allways be the case

A

Amanda

best course of action would be 'not to be blindfolded'.

Second course of action would be to keep your hands in the right spot so you can feel it.

L

la femme

safe sex

Amanda said:
We do supply condoms in all rooms, LP's encourages safe sex :thumbsup:
do you supply dental dams and where can i get them, i cant find them in the chemists. do they stop sensitivety, and do women like using them, ????you can tell iam new to this scene!

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi La femme

we do have dental dams available if needed.

They can aslo be bought at langtrees as can most things like condoms, lube and some sex sex toys.

I don't know so much about whether woman like using them or not, or whether men hate licking them.. lol.

but they're no different to using a condom on a guy. It works both ways.

Langtrees is at: 71 Burswood Rd, Burswood if you want to go purchase any dams for your personal use.

P

perthminx

Curious

Personally i have never given a blow job with the guy wearing a condom...

I cant imagine it would feel good for either party.... But i guess its the price you pay for safety

C

chrissie

serena said:
yeah perthminx, as per my post in 'cunnilingus'..... gals can have std's just as much as guys....

I have asked this question about giving head without a condom but using one for sex... would love to hear others input on the subject....

For most STI's you are as much as risk with unprotected oral as you are with unprotected intercourse. The mucous membranes in the mouth allow transmission just as easily as the mucous membranes in our cunts and arses. Whilst a visual inspection will tell you if they have active lesions or some other STI's, it won't tell you if you are at risk for herpes or hep, for instance.

So as far as I'm concerned, apart from with my regular partner - and only then as long as he practises safe sex if he's getting it anywhere else lol - you either wear a condom, or you dip out. Literally, lol.

I supply dams for my clients if they wish to perfom oral on me. Primarily that's for my protection, but it works in their favour too lol.

And then there's kissing, which also allows the transfer of various STI's. So that is one service I choose not to offer to clients.

At the most recent Scarlet Alliance conference it was revealed that Australian sex-workers have the lowest rate of transmission of STI's of any section of the community, and that world-wide our stats are also the best. We're obviously doing something right, with our insistance on safe-sex:)

Chrissie

C

chrissie

serena said:
cici.. I think it would be your partners responsibility to make sure it didn't happen.... It can't happen without all parties knowledge of it happening so would have to be a mutual dec ision.

I wish that were true, but sadly it isn't. Talk to just about any working girl and she'll have a tale of a client who tried to ditch the condom half-way through - it's one of the first things I was taught to watch for lol. So I'm guessing that in the heat of the moment, a non-professional could easily find a suddenly nekkid cock inside her - hell, even professionals have it happen sometimes. Greek is the one where you're most at risk, I'd say.

Professionally speaking, if anyone tried that on me and succeeded, I'd have him charged with rape. Privately, I'd probably just get one of my bigger friends to speak to him:)

Chrissie

M

Mary Anne PA

here... here... Chrissie..... you said it....

my actually feeling of the post from cici was that cici is female and is talking about her male partner being with another woman.. and that woman made the decision of unsafe sex and took off the condom. Of course most guys wouldn't complain about that.. but I am sure he would most certainly know it if it happened.... she talks of smakcing that person if it was done... but her partner would have to know that it was done a well.. it would be obvious... so I think I got it right in my head..lol.. took me a few goes to read and reread it though.

Thanks for your great thoughts and information as well. Very informative and good to have on here.

N

NortiGal

Dental Dams

Where do you buy dental dams?

I looked on adultshop but they only had condoms.

:)

C

chrissie

NortiGal said:
Where do you buy dental dams?

I looked on adultshop but they only had condoms.

:)

The only other place I know of that stocks dams apart from medical supply places is Magenta, in Northbridge.

Chrissie

L

lickedysplit

Serps serps....

What the hell is a dental dam???

im blonde..
i know the regular dam thing, i take it it is a cover for the teeth during a muff diving???

M

Mary Anne PA

tried to take a pic of one to show you and bloody batteries were flat... but will do so later....

It's a square like condom..... big enough to cover the vagina, arse area....

They are sold at Langtrees and available to the public if they want... as well as some vibrator toys etc.
and as Chrissie mentioned below, Magenta also sells them

Status
Not open for further replies.