Demon

Legend Member
The thing that distracts me most at work is work. Haha

Stops me from doing what I should be doing having fun,

Also those comments that Jasmine and the other girls at Langtrees keep posting

So must be doing some surfing as well.:la::la::la:

T

Tania Admin

My poor husband, I send distracting erotic messages to him at work. For some reason he is quite amorous on his return home when I do this ;) lol

Dallas

Legend Member
It's the boss's secretary's perfume when she gets close that really does it for me, makes my heart race and feel light headed. Always feel like I need 3 hours at LT as therapy to recover.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
air con too low........
clients from another planet trying to play pool..........
the smell of burned toast out of the kitchen.........
who comes through the door.........
hehehehe and most certainly the forum ;)

R.xxxxxxx

Dallas

Legend Member
air con too low........
clients from another planet trying to play pool..........
the smell of burned toast out of the kitchen.........
who comes through the door.........
hehehehe and most certainly the forum ;)

R.xxxxxxx

Great observations, yes the air cond - some nights it gets very warm although I blame heat on the good service :)

I saw some of those pool playing aliens the other day when I came downstairs to get a drink and it made me increase my booking time just so my w/l could avoid what might have been her next client... better the alien you know :)

C

Contrarian

There's a woman at my workplace who wears the most skintight trousers, jeans or skirt. And when she bends down let's say for her handbag or even sits down for that matter - her gstring panties are exposed. That and her rear end are most distracting.

Naturally she doesn't realize she's attracting all this attention.

HAH!!

P

Perth boy

I got a new distraction at work and its work. Bloody work stops me doing the things I should be doing like seeing a W/L or going out to lunch, surfing the net etc.

A

Al Swearengen

There's a woman at my workplace who wears the most skintight trousers, jeans or skirt. And when she bends down let's say for her handbag or even sits down for that matter - her gstring panties are exposed. That and her rear end are most distracting.

Heh heh heh. Everyone loves a girl in mumbler pants!

Al

Dallas

Legend Member
I got a new distraction at work and its work. Bloody work stops me doing the things I should be doing like seeing a W/L or going out to lunch, surfing the net etc.

Couldn't have said it better, I'd send a w/l for your lunch break but can only afford a rep point at the moment :)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
phone ringing,
people talking around my cubicle
low flying commercial airline
talkin sex forum
chick in customer service
chick in accounts
chicks in sales
hot chicks at the shopping centre
and then there's me...

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Sue's loud voice ... lol.. but I still love you xx

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4............so true but have to admit I do miss this loud voice when she is not around........OMG how sad is that!!!!!!!!!!............but still love you too, Sue ;)

Langtrres VIP Perth 4

Silver Member
Poor Sue Everyone is not liking your loud vice at work lol...........I love shouting and using my vocals......especially when people think they arent hear me lol xx

T

Tania Admin

lol You really are a funny one Perth boy, but I must confess I do like your style :)

sqizza

Gold Member
As I work for myself I have no distractions at work...well or bar one which is me leaving the office in search of a pleasurable distraction.