• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

DCM in Darwin City

Bobalong

Gold Member
I enjoy going to DCM at 130 The Esplanade Darwin city it is one of the best places to get a massage it is not a knock shop like many of the other AMPs the girls there know how to massage and sometimes a happy ending depends on who you see and if they like you and how you behave anyway Darwin is a great place with some great looking women plenty for everybody happy punting.

Edited by Tania 17/10/2015 to make a review thread.

puntroad73

Bronze Member
Is ViVi still around? Thought she was leaving town?

Anyone able to comment on the other girls currently at DCM?

Bobalong

Gold Member
Anyone been of late? Has been a while for me - I believe Vicky may have gone. Anyone recommend a g other girls?
Hi CWG have not seen Vicky's face around for a while I see Amy( I think she is in charge now) great massage no extras well not for me as I have not asked she is a top lady and very good at what she does. There are a few new faces and pretty cute but no idea who they are, I normally go early, there is always a nightshift you have been there plenty of times go in and ask or see if there is anyone you like happy punting let me know

Bobalong

Gold Member
Yep - will do. Might take a punt next week
Hi mate what do you think of the new forum there seems to be a lot of DCM's and views and replys all over the place but I still read it and get a kick out of some of it----all I can say I still go to DCM which I think over the years has had the best value for your dollar and about 80% of the girls have all been able to give a good massage I don't think I have ever been short changed on time or the massage they have had some great girls there aswe both know---I am sticking to Amy and if anyone else is reading this if you want a decent massage she is the one to go to----I do not ask for extras it is all about getting rid of the knots neck and back and go back to work---happy punting mate let me know how you go

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Bobalong I agree with you the girls there in DCM i get a great massage at the moment visiting Weirner from Taiwan she does a good job at iron out problems and puts her all into helping, for extras I'm not sure I haven't ask and wont as its the massage I go for.

Bobalong

Gold Member
Bobalong I agree with you the girls there in DCM i get a great massage at the moment visiting Weirner from Taiwan she does a good job at iron out problems and puts her all into helping, for extras I'm not sure I haven't ask and wont as its the massage I go for.
hi Fred we both agree about DCM but where do YOU go for the extras ---- for me it is a bit of hit or miss I used to get good RnT at Butterflies but have not been for a while and a bit out of touch what do you recommend

justfish

Bronze Member
Love this place it is one off the only place you can get a decent massage extra are a bonus I think

Cooking with Gas

Gold Member
Hi mate what do you think of the new forum there seems to be a lot of DCM's and views and replys all over the place but I still read it and get a kick out of some of it----all I can say I still go to DCM which I think over the years has had the best value for your dollar and about 80% of the girls have all been able to give a good massage I don't think I have ever been short changed on time or the massage they have had some great girls there aswe both know---I am sticking to Amy and if anyone else is reading this if you want a decent massage she is the one to go to----I do not ask for extras it is all about getting rid of the knots neck and back and go back to work---happy punting mate let me know how you go
Seems to be a lot more traffic on this one for sure. Starting to think I am the odd one out getting extras (?)

We have have experienced a fantastic membership growth in Darwin / NT area this week. I'd put the reviews, feedback or interest down to the addition of like minded locals wanting to share. The more the merrier, I say :)

Bobalong

Gold Member
Seems to be a lot more traffic on this one for sure. Starting to think I am the odd one out getting extras (?)
Hi CWG we have spoken plenty of times and if people would look back over the years we have both said we go there for the massage first if you treat the girls with respect and don't act like all you are there for is the extras ( it is not that sort of place) then maybe SOME of the girls don't mind finishing with a happy ending but you have to do a few good yards first and as you know it has been worth it , remember Cindy and Vivi those names should stir the old boy up a bit ----happy punting

Bobalong

Gold Member
Who do I see for a decent massage and some tlc at DCM??
Hi Jacko and welcome mate if you are looking for a decent massage DCM is the place but the TLC is not offered by all the girls do not go there expecting extras as you might be disappointed try some of the other places in Cavanagh St happy punting

This.is.it.Pancit

Bronze Member
Guys try Linda, she has magical hands! Both massage and ending. Been under her care for several times now and she keeps surprising me everytime. Lovely lady with a smile.

citycbd

Bronze Member
I have to agree linda is full of surprises and a lovely lady. I have never gone in expecting extras at DCM but have been offered probably 50% of the time.The massage is always worth the visit so I am happy to return.

biflab

Gold Member
I've been a long time user of DCM. The quality of the massage is consistently high. Cindy provided the most erotic massages I have ever had. Amy is one of the original girls along with Lisa. And yes, Amy does offer a happy ending, Ask politely and you should be okay for extras. You can generally tell they are on offer if the masseur teases your inner thighs & arse with light finger caresses.

squiddly

Bronze Member
I'm a big fan of DCM. I've never received a lousy massage & have always always received extras. The girls are good at their job and have always made me feel comfortable.

Bobalong

Gold Member
I'm a big fan of DCM. I've never received a lousy massage & have always always received extras. The girls are good at their job and have always made me feel comfortable.
Hi squiddly I agree and I have said this here many times it is a great place the girls are always nice and can massage it is not a full service place but anyone looking (male or female)for a decent massage in clean surroundings DCM is a good place to go.

drlove

Bronze Member
Had Lisa today. Only wanted the knotts to be ironed out. An average massage but very sociable married Thai lady in her 30's. VERY clean premises and quiet. Vicky and vivi long gone. Had a very good massage a few months back from Rosanna or Rosanna. Young girl from Hong Kong. Not sure about extras as only wanted knotts worked on. Have also had Wendy, Asian in late 20's but think she got the shits when I only wanted knotts worked on. Massage was average but attitude was poor! Maybe she had a bad day but don't we all? Hope this helps u guys in ur selection.

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
Had Weiner today and I'm sort of a regular with her , she is from Taiwan and is leavin next month will be sad to see her go , very good massage, one of the best masseurs I have had in a long time. Like a chat...and friendly worth every penny .