• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Darwin massage scene is going down. Hill thr

strong

Silver Member
Heaps of views to post and no. Posts so its there. Are no good girls. Out there or no one is posting. But it seems most of the posts do match when two or three people recomend same place or girl

Fred Flintstone

Silver Member
DCM are the best for both massage and happy ending they do a give there best , I have been to a of couple of others latterly but wont go back one was Winnellie near RAF base, and the other was Muse Massage a new shop, it was so so bad....I wont be back there

strong

Silver Member
Yeah you are so right DCM are always good . Other places just don't care they are dirty and bad service . DCM is a clear winner on any day . Other are so up and down but I think it's the girls they get in that make the difference in most cases I really like the girls who really love there job and really want to please the customers , becoming very rare .