Dam Woes and other Whines! (Help!)

N

NortiGal

I bought some dams for hubby to try out and last night we decided to practice on me with one.

What a disaster!

Everytime he shifted his head the dam stuck to his tongue and was lifted off me! He even tried holding it with his fingers but it was just terribly uncomfortable. He complained he couldn't feel where he was licking for max effect and the "flavour" was allegedly strawberry but was actually plain latex flavour.

I tried blowing him with a strawberry flavoured condom, the flavour was great but the condom was "Regular" size which is too small and he complained that the tightness of the condom was making his cock numb.

I can see why safe sex is so frowned upon when disasters like this happen.

Any advice from sex workers or others regarding dental dams? There must be something we did wrong?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
To use dams properly you must lube both sides of the dam.Put lube on yout thigh place the dam over the lube and then lube the top side this makes it easier to use.In the sex industry very few girls use dams but 90% use condoms on the guy for oral.It is encouraged as much for a distinction between a working life and private life as for safe sex practises.

N

NortiGal

Thanks!

Thanks Maryanne, I knew we was doing something wrong!

Will try your suggestion and maybe some flavoured lube as well.

M

Magenta1

Ansell strawberry lube is good, you could use that with larger non-flavoured condoms.

chook

Silver Member
If you want to taste strawberries go for the real thing. If you want to taste p**** don't lick rubber.