• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Curious Question(s)..there is more to ALL of us than that surely

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

{slavegirl}

i am well aware that as human beings we are sexual beings, we all have needs and desires...
i have looked upon this this forum over the time that i have been a part of it, and have often wondered where the line is drawn between what is classified as our normal everyday lives and what are our fantasies..
i have watched post after post be nothing more than about sex and sexuality and although we are all individuals surely there is more to us all than the need to turn everything we see here in this forum into a free for all that constantly pertains to sex..
i am not bitching..i am curious?
i am open to other peoples opinions as to why no matter what the topic or as innocent as it is there are people who cannot seem to drag their minds above their navels..
i am a sexual being just like the rest of you ..but it fascinated me to see post after post filled with nothing more than wanton desire..i have posted pictures of myself (albeit with Masters permission) and have come to question myself about it...
my curiosity is heightened by the fact that any given post does or has to entail some kind of sexuality, or pertain in some way to sex...why?..i guess that is my question?
i know we are all different and there are different strokes for different folks and even different horses for different courses...but surely there is more to life than opening ones legs (Male or Female here) and displaying ourselves...surely there is more to All of us that visit this forum.
Maybe i am wrong in my thinking, some how i doubt it though..somehow i think we are all striving for something more than what we each see here...a dirty picture (snap shot of a pussy or cock) can be good to stimulate the senses but what about the mind...
where are all of our minds...??? focused on some naughty picture?..
well indeed that stimulates our sexual senses..but there is more to ALL of us than that surely???

L

lickedysplit

Its funny slave i was starting to get a bit bored with the constant sexual posts, how much can we talk about ones sex life??? I know it is a huge thing and i now this is an adults forum but cant we show some good conversations, debates, life experience? we were only talking about this tonight. There is so much more to everyne on here...so much more.....Can we all start some interesting topics...
a bit of cheeky is good and throw i a few orgies or two but lets get some DEEP

Splitttt wants depth
:):)

S

spice-me

lickey & slavegilr the last couple of days, many of the forum chats in the chat room have been NOT about sex, more about us and ourlife styles... sex is always a go0od ice-breaker...lol..maybe, but we have covered from our kids to fishing, riding motorcycles, to horses, to far paces of the world, to why we got married, and divorced and married again and NOT...:D

So the envelope is expanding beyond "ya want ta root, Shella"....it's also up to thsoe coming into the room to steer the way it go's ,,,1 baffoon, can not dictate the way a 6 people will chat unless the interest follows.

I have enjoyed the banter and teazing at times, also the deep looks into my soul and others at times.
JMO

Spice-Me

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dannysor

Good shout

I suppose that forums are way of breaking the ice and probably find a bit more about ones self as well as others. Sex however is the one true international language that everyone speaks, so it seems only natural that when people who have never actually met (before parties/meals/drinks etc) find it a natural thread. The fact that this is an adult community, then even more so.

Getting back to knowing and understanding people and their lifestyles. This place -Australia surely provides a great vein of material to explore as the background of nearly everyone and everything has so much international content.

In other words, yes lots to discuss.

As far as the erotic side of things, I love it and there is nothing better to enjoy things without negatively affecting others.

Take care & keep posting.

Danny

H

honeyblonde

some of us

like to talk about a range of things, I think I have covered a fair bit but your right most topics if not all is about the errotic.

I know what you mean about your pictures slave girl. that is why i took mine off. I thought I am putting up an image thats one dimentional, i am not a sexy goddess alas if I was I would be geetting picked up in the supermarket.

I wrote a story the other day it was about the seedier side to sex and about mistakes we make sometimes re meeting and having sex and finding its a jaded bed. i though nahh to deep to unhappy and probally not what people want here.

I thought there are a range of people out there some want to jerk off to sexy pictures and that is great, some want to flash, some want to hide in the shadows, some want to come out of the shadows. but it all revolves around the one thing, men and women and sexuality and the gutts of it is we are in a sexual topic board. There are a million of other boards out there with friends only stuff ie friend finder or lava life or what ever but if you want chat without sex ,its hard to find as the topic always heads that way..down past the navel as you said.

Everyone one chases the sex its a powerfull force. But we all chase or want for a range of reasons. I sat in a spa one day with six naked men and i got them to talk about themselves, after i slaped a few hands away under the water. i ask them why they came to a swingers

Each had a different perspective. the sad one was the married man whose wife was out of town, he did not want to kiss a womaan at swingers, he did not want to fuck her all he wanted was a blow job. he thought in his own mind that getting blown was not being unfaithfull that was his limit. he would not go to a working girl, he thought that by getting head for free that was ok.

one of the men had been burnt by a girlfriend, this is a common thing where someone gets hurt and goes out to fuck away their loves memory and feel can relate to that one it dont work...

others just want to talk to people in a open and honest way
one was bi but to terrified to admit it and he wanted to touch another man.

so i think we can dig deeper and deeper, the sex talk is a gateway to other emotions.

I know we are all deeper than sex

I know I am, i use the board to express myself sexualy becaue I cant any other way I tend to shut people out of my life especially guys. I have also come to realise that intimacy and sex is for me the better option, I have been doing the fuck and run most of my life.

Sorry I just dont understand your species and just about gave up till this board but the men that write here are great and hey they are human just like us..well errrr some of them are anyway

see you guys tonight at Manhattans
should be fun.

M

Mary Anne PA

awesome posts... you all rock and I would love to put my point of view here as well but haven't the time right now.. lol. (living to work I guess at the moment lickedy) but this is more on a serious note and you all have put across great points and needs the time to respond in the same manner.

The phone keeps ringing..lol
later

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Different forums for different things :)

If i was to post exactly what's going on in my lil corner of the world i'm pretty sure people would be tripped out big time and wonder how i cope.

The chat room is great way to just talk to people in general, i don't think i've had anyone try pick me up in there but then again i don't think i come across as desperate and dateless :D

I'm kinda hoping that from reading about peoples adventures in the bedroom (or other areas it happens) that i may be able to figure out ways to enjoy that side of me. At the moment the sexual side of me doesn't exist, it's gone flatline ... but considering the other things i deal with it's only a small part of my existance.

The forum provides a great place to freely ask questions without the fear of embarrasment (public embarrasment). I've noticed that people tend not to talk openly about such things, so they go to the internet or forums to find the answers to the questions about enjoyment.
I wonder how many people take an all or nothing approach when they see someone of interest, or when in a club are they a lil more forward and hope to get some quickly ?
I'm a shy person who's personality tends to wait for someone to begin the games.

I don't know if i made any point or just rambled for a bit, anywho back to work for me :)

M

Mary Anne PA

It doesn't matter what you were doing when you posted MIS, you had something to say and that's important so you can ramble or whatever, whenever you want. Whatever you say is making your point and that's what counts for you and for anyone who gets what your trying to say, so never apologise for who you are or what you say. You don't have to.

and dont be a victim (I'm a shy person who's personality tends to wait for someone to begin the games. ) or anyone else who is crippled by shyness. Try and take the courage to take that first step because others can interpret shyness as something else and ignore you anyway, so either way you end up alone, so at least I say it's better to take the plunge so to speak, and just maybe, something may progress further than what it currently is instead of not progressing at all.

Now I don't know if I made a point there or just rambled on either... ROFLMAO

K

KateandGrae

My 2c

Hi everyone

One of the things that has drawn me to this forum is the openness and the opportunity to talk about things that I can't/don't talk about with others. I have changed a lot in the month that I've been talking to you all in that I don't feel anything like as sexually inhibited as I was... which has allowed my sexual side to begin its journey to full realisation.

On the other hand, I really enjoy chatting with people about other things, getting to know them as people - in fact that's another of the things that has kept me coming back to the forum: the fact that you are all people with families, work, hobbies, interests, hopes and dreams just like me and Grae. You've made me feel it's normal to enjoy sex and healthy to talk openly about sex - just by not _always_ talking about sex.

So that's my 2c - I've grown to care about you all as people, which has allowed me to ask questions I couldn't ask even my closest friends (for example, I have no idea if my best girl friend is still a virgin or not!). Stay just the way you are. Sex and all. :)

Kate

M

Mary Anne PA

We must remember that in this life we are on a journey,that road has smaller roads and pathes,sometimes major intersections. But generally we all to a full circle and if and when we return along the same road we normaly learn from our mistakes as we go . Of course some of us make the same mistakes we have to learn somtime.Alas some of us can't learn and fall.We must all remember that sex like death is programmed into us it is imposible to escape that fact.We must remember one fundemental thing what brought us to this site?How great this life is and all its joys and gifts sex being of the essence.

L

lickedysplit

Well i must admit to you all i came in here as a character...a fantasy, alot of what i wrote was my quirky imagination, (some real!) but its time to be real for the split!! for the people on the forum who know me, serena, lana, lush and Maryanne, etc i am a receptionist at Langtrees and i got married to my man in oct 2nd 2004...I'm not a single professional, but a mother of 4.. 2 teenagers, 16+14 and a young chap 10.. they are my world and the man..
I was pretty straight kind of a gal, had 3 years of single life, ran amuck, slept with whomever girls and guys, (great fun i might add) and then BANG..i logged onto the net and the first night i started talking to my hubby..(it was his first night too!) we talked for a couple of months and then we met...all over red rover...

I have been a recep in the sex industry for 5 years, different places but LAngtrees is the best!!! Its an amazing industry and i have learnt so much from it...(youth worker before that)
But then the swinging scene we were all lunged into.. and i was apprehensive at first but my god habib!!!

Everyone on this is fantastic..I have learnt so much, about sex as well, (and i thought i knew everything there was too know)!!!

I dont think i'll ever swing but i love to watch so im into it!!

Im a shy gal when it comes to talking bout the sex stuff, (only talking tho!!)

Serena your posts are always informative and above all accepting and encouraging.... And for all the other lovely couples , gents and ladies...Your posts have had me laughing, learning and above all my narrow mindedness is definately no longer..

I look forward to jumping on line and reading it all..
Your all awesome people..and Moves in silence is an an amazing person and i agree with serena's post...

You live and learn.. as long as you learn something every day...its a great day..

Thankyou to all the dudes and dudettes who have put up with my ramble and i apologize for my white lie about whom i might be...

hugs and kisses
Dannielle
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
A

artist30

Yes we are sexual beings and its only natural that it is on our minds...there are little opportunities to express our sexual feelings, wants, desires in our everyday lives, so it is an easy and comfortable, non confronting way to talk about and explore our sexuality.,

I agree with Kate, I have learn't many things about others and myself, via the chats I've had on this site.

Its a safe place to flirt, and flirting is fun, and with our busy lives who doesn't need to have a little fun. Someone posted on this site weeks ago, that as kids we play, but as we become adults, we still want to play and where we express that, is through our sex lives.

Here's to our sexuality

L

lickedysplit

i thin all of us are kids at heart...if life was that carefree how grand would it be....:)

C

chrissie

{slavegirl} said:
Maybe i am wrong in my thinking, some how i doubt it though..somehow i think we are all striving for something more than what we each see here...a dirty picture (snap shot of a pussy or cock) can be good to stimulate the senses but what about the mind...
where are all of our minds...??? focused on some naughty picture?..
well indeed that stimulates our sexual senses..but there is more to ALL of us than that surely???

I'm not really sure why I'm here - I think like many people I'm looking for 'something' I'm just not sure what that 'something' is. It's not for sex, because casual - or vanilla - sex doesn't do it for me (voice of experience here lol). It's not for swinging, because at this point in my life, swinging has no place, and in fact for me would signal the end of my current relationship, whichever of us indulged. It's certainly not for clients, as my kind of clients aren't really on this forum - and anyway, I don't fuck my friends. It's not for the opportunity to discuss intimate (sexual or otherwise) matters, because I have my own lifestyle group for that.

That's a whole heap of 'it's not's', and the only thing left I can think of that might be the reason is for companionship. Pretty sad really when I look for companionship with strangers lol. Even stranger when I pick a swinger's forum considering that the least of my desires is sexual intimacy with a vanilla, lol.

I think you're pretty much all a lovely bunch of people, but I really don't fit here, and I think it's just about time for me to move on. I think what's brought me to this realisation is the most recent of the pm's I've received from people expressing a desire to get together - like they have all been, it was respectful and nice to receive, but it brought home that I'm here under false pretences in many ways, as just being here makes people think I'm available when I'm not - not because my dom has said I'm not, but because my heart says I'm not.

So to all those lovely people I've chatted to as a result of being here - thankyou:) It's been nice to sit in a chatroom again and communicate with the outside world for a while - but at the moment all it's doing is reinforcing my isolation, so it's time to stop.

Chrissie

M

Mary Anne PA

well I'm sorry Chrissy but I don't agree with you for once girl... LOL

You are here for a reason and a damn good one, and that is to share your thoughts, your knowledge and information to other people, to guide and teach in some things that others don't know or understand, and from doing that to possibly help in some way.

Your posts are great and informative and I always like to read what you write and learn from it myself. I don't think it's about companionship for you on here, I think it's about sharing what you know with others, some who need to know things and don't know where else to get it.

You have and are quality and fit in here like a glove, not that bullshit about not fitting in. I personallly was surprised and most pleased when I saw you on here and actually participating. It made me feel like we were actually bringing people to a sort of comfort closeness zone type of thing (damn, here I go losing how to communicate whats in my brain again)

You posted anything thqat you felt was important, and I listened and read and learned from it as probably did others.

Here you can be yourself no matter what. You can always put in your profile anything you want in regards to pms, and then ignore any that ignore what you state. But people will always pms without understanding sometimes, mainly because some could be just rude, some just don't think, some are ethnic and just don't look to understand, some are and most can be really nice people that don't quite read all the information first...lol But it doesn't matter, somewhere along the way they'll get the idea.

I don't want you to go Chrissie please if it's only because of what you stated. I think you give more understanding to people that you really even think or know......

so pleeease... keep your butt on our forum and just be you, that's what we like the best and most of us not for any other reason because you have something for the outside world.

(I hope I have been able to put into words what I was thinking, it is really hard for me sometimes, so I hope you get what I mean Chrissie)
a big thankyou to you for what you haven given us all.

S

spice-me

Don't go sunshine

Chrisse you are the savour of some of my dark dull days, when I need a soul, with a brain to flirt and teaze with...or just chat about things I sometimes won't face to face.

You and many other need never swing, root or toot around, to still be an intergral part of our lives and yours. Time out is a strange thing, take it if you need it, don't of you think life is forcing it on you....

I'll miss you if you go!

Spice-Me

A

artist30

serena said:
You are here for a reason and a damn good one, and that is to share your thoughts, your knowledge and information to other people, to guide and teach in some things that others don't know or understand, and from doing that to possibly help in some way.

Your posts are great and informative and I always like to read what you write and learn from it myself.

I agree with Serena, don't go...
I feel the same way sometimes but thats because there are always expectations for conformity no matter what group your in. But I like what you share, whether I agree - I like to be challenged, it adds a certain colour to life and helps us to move from the one spot, we need variety to grow as a community.

Artist

H

honeyblonde

dito chrissy

I'm here under false pretences in many ways, as just being here makes people think I'm available when I'm not -

I had those very thoughts last night, sereana looked me right in the eye and said what are you running from Honey..ouch

I think i even flinched
but when I drove home I realised I am not a swinger nor am I a person for random acts of sex, not anymore I just am slowing down and want intimacy in a relationship.

I think falling in love (even if it was with the wrong person)changes a person and hopefully for me its been for the better.

I did feel like a fraud at times as I may play and flirt and share my sexual experiences in my stories but I dont share myself.

however I think serena is so right we cant run away, expression of self and taking in the views of others has helped me a great deal to realy evaluate myself. no need to run at all

we dont have to meet anyone off line ,I have made that pretty clear in my posts. however I really did enjoy meeting people for the dinner and hope that I can continue with that.

After all its great to make friends and for me the best part is these guys do just want to be friends not one guy has put pressure on me at all and I am getting to know the male mind without sex and thats a first for me.

so chrissy hang in there kido

hugs
honey

M

Mary Anne PA

ohh honey that is so great.... glad I set your thoughts in motion... would have liked to have spent more time with you but being the end of the night and everyone tired and you long drive makes it hard.

LP's apart from being a swingers place is also about people meeting people, making friends and having somewhere that is a little different to just normal places like pubs and night clubs, becuase the ambience and atmosphere is friendly and everyone chats with no need for pretence I guess. MA wanted to create a meeting place like that.

I also state on the phone to people ringing up to come with no expectations and just have a great time. I do suss them out also in regards to what they do expect or what they are looking for and the majority just want to come somewhere to meet people as well, so a lot of you are the same. I know the guys will always sort of expect sex or hope for it, but most don;t really care as long as they enjoy themselves. I had my first person say they wont be back last night, but not because they didn;t enjoy themselves, but from what my tired mind gathered, was because he wanted to meet more people sort of into really looking to meet a partner.
How many of you are just like that but don't honestly really say it. It doesn't have to be about swinging, it doesn't always have to be just about sex etc, it can be about wanting an intimate relation ship with a regular person to make you feel special etc.

I know what you want Honey, and anytime you are nearby and want to spend some time catching up and chatting, i would love to do so. have so much to give you because I know what your also running from.

Oh.. by the way hon... your not a fraud either... trust me.

and dinner.. I think we were talking about making it maybe a monthly thing... what do ya'all think?

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Good idea serena and we should try and get more people to come along if it's possible.Lastnight was a credit to you. :hello:

I know how people feel when they don't have a partner,i have given up looking because ive been told they will come along when you least expect it.

I go to lp's to sociallize with good friendly people who treat other people with respect and dignity. :hello:

sioxie

Foundation Member
Chrissie i have really gained alot of knowledge from our chats on the forum and i would b xxtremely disappointed to c u go if that is what you decide to do.........

serena however is right its not all about the swinging, u dont have to agree with the lifestyle or even particpate but we are all here with a common idea and that is to express ideas, learn from others and expand our personal growth.........everyone has different backgrounds, jobs, views on life in general and i luv talking to everyone. Everyday i find out something new abt myself and abt others and thats not a bad thing.......

If i hadnt been talking to u and Master Wizard etc i would not be looking forward to being inducted into the lifestyle of BDSM via Lady Sarah and Steves new venture........

Now honeyblonde girl i am a bit upset with u...... u have never been here on false pretenses and many a person has enjoyed your pics and your stories and well u just being YOU! You have definitely livened the forum up with ur witticism and unique personality.......and i as u said if u get private messages you just tell them straight you are not interested no harm done is there? There is also the option to not receive personal messages. I know where u are coming from and what you are seeking but in the meantime i hope you stick around and continue to contribute to the forum......:) xx

as for the dinner serena the feedback i have had is that it was a winner so mayb arranging to have a meet once a month or so isnt such a bad idea

H

honeyblonde

dinner is great

count me in thats for sure
and yep that coffee and girl talk sounds great to me.

sioxie you sexy beast those stockings and corsett and those boots, ohhh my

I had to go behind you rolling the guys tongues back up into their mouths...go girl

honeyblonde

sioxie

Foundation Member
U are so soooo good for my ego honey hahahha.......keep them compliments coming.........LOL

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Great Idea

Hi Everyone

Firstly I'd like to say that I think that getting together once a month for dinner and drinks would be great as meeting people on a different level, other than seeing them naked or dressed provocatively is a nice change. Although I didn't get to spend much time with everyone at dinner, except for one particular person ( my mind was on other things ), I promise I will mingle and get to know more of you next time.

The forums for me has become a daily event of looking up what's new, who's going to LP's this week or just checking my personal messages. I'm a married lady and I still receive the chat up lines in pms. Got one the other day "how about I come to your place and be massaged, wouldn't you like a nice young stud". I politely declined saying that I only do massages at LP's and of course I never heard from him again.

I have also made friends at LP's and continue to make friends each time I go there. I don't always post unless I've got something to say, but I really enjoy coming here daily and meeting everyone. It's become very special to me.

Slavegirlsuzie

L

lickedysplit

I think honey ur an individual and unique...and ur honesty is admired by people you havnt met..
hope chrissie pops in again...
very interesting person as you all are.... a book about all the people on this forum would be a book i would read with anticipation and excitement....

these posts were sad:(

C

Cacatous

Well I hope to learn something from all of you and to be honest I feel comfortable about telling my wife that I frequent these forums. I'm not worried that she might think I am trying to find a bit on the side but that I am learning from other peoples experiences and advice *which will benefit the two of us!*

I'm sure I've only experienced a small part of what this site has to offer but I look forward to contributing and absorbing other peoples contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.