Gypsy-Fern

Bronze Member
Hi Guys (and Girls), Wanna chat??? I'm in Darwin all by my lonesome and a little bit.. curious. Drop me a line xxx

Gypsy-Fern

Bronze Member
Hi xav123. Nice to chat to you. Where do you like to go in Darwin? What do you like to do for fun?

xav123

Bronze Member
Hi xav123. Nice to chat to you. Where do you like to go in Darwin? What do you like to do for fun?

My perspective of fun is all over the place I do enjoy Camping, fishing, hunting, a few drinks around a camp fire. Cruising in the harbour with some tunes and good company.

Gypsy-Fern

Bronze Member
Hi xav123. I'm a vegetarian, so I'm not into fishing or hunting, but I love the idea of drinks around the camp fire. I've only recently started drinking again after having 5 years off (minus a 2 month relaspe in the middle - acid and booze and clubs). Now I'm back to drinking with uni students, friends and occasionally even a client. I even drink Jack Daniels now which I never ever did before. Cruising in the harbour sounds like fun too. My idea for fun at the moment is a game of pool with 2 schooners of shandy's.