cunnilingus

V

Vyxxxn

lickedysplit said:
GiVE ME HEAD GIVE ME HEAD....i say.....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
GIMMEE HEAD......

Im with you vyxx...i love to kiss him after the muff dive...immediately after...yummmmmmmmmmyy

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet *wink*
....as

L

lorus

love it

There is nothing better than going down on your lady...other than mutual i spose..lol.
I pride myself on my tongue play and find nothing better than bringing them to the boil.
The only turn off for me is really hairy bushes... make them bald is perfect or at least trimmed

:tongue5:

O

ocean invader

Ocean Invader just luvs to have tongue buried deep inside

Hi all , Well i cant believe there are guy,s who dont like to go down on there partner,s . and lol serena sometimes i am one of those guy,s whom i think you dont want me to stop, usually my lady start,s laughing then i get the message, i,m usually dripping wet by this stage and that seem,s to spur me on even more, i seem to enjoy it more than the act of fucking . So if there are any ladies who like a guy that dont stop invading , but i like to start slowly it,s not just the pussy i like to lick, you have to work your way up to that and besides there,s lot,s of way,s to make it all that more tastier if you wish though i prefer the natural juice of a lady,
bye :tongue8:

L

lorus

re: cunninlingus

nothing better to go down on your lady partner.... except perhaps a 69er (lol)
Then only problem for me is a full bush... prefer fully shaven or at least trimmed

P

perthminx

With 69 ers I get lost.... I like to lay back and enjoy every second when i guy goes down on me. And when I am giving a blow job, I like to concentrate on the tease... making them want it and love every lick and suck... but combine the two and it doesnt feel as good and I dont feel i perform as good.... maybe I am just weird!

D

Dom Antonelli

Going Down South

hey Serena

Going down can be sometimes a cultural thing. I know that Asian men find this unacceptable although they don't mind it happening to them. As one of the visitors mentioned the old 69er is probably they way to go.
the key is to make it all happen for the lady then it will happen for you. The cunninnglus method is one quick method for this to happen. but there are the riskd, ie hygiene, STDs on both sides that is

In the end do what you feel happy with as Forrest Gump did say " Stupid is as stupid does" and your stupid if you don't............

Caio for now

V

Vyxxxn

perthminx said:
With 69 ers I get lost.... I like to lay back and enjoy every second when i guy goes down on me. And when I am giving a blow job, I like to concentrate on the tease... making them want it and love every lick and suck... but combine the two and it doesnt feel as good and I dont feel i perform as good.... maybe I am just weird!

I feel the same way exactly Minx, dunno why myself...maybe I just can't "think" straight when my pussy is being pleasured ;)

R

Rarin2Go

Personally I don't know what all the fuss is about. Lips are meant to be kissed and every pussey has lips. The thing that gets my goat, and its been mentioned by a couple already is, if I give a woman head then I appreciate it to be reciprocated.

I certainly enjoy giving a woman pleasure and making them cum, particularly as not all can reach climax from intercourse. It is also a great way to get her juices flowing and saves using lubicant gel. Personally, I have found the sensation on the penis is greater from natural juices than from lubricant......cunnilingus should be compulsory as part of all foreplay.

L

lookintoplay73

Just asking if you girl will tell me how you like it wether you like being tickled on the outer parts of your pussy or going deep and getting right in there? I'm just curious.