• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
J

jonahmt

hello..my cum smells like fish..i don't know what the problem could be..anyone know? thanks by the way im a male.

M

Mary Anne PA

This article may help Jon.................

"Consuming pineapple and/or parsley helps sweeten the taste of the male ejaculate. Can there be any truth to this and what other foods affect the taste, for better or for worse?"

Yes, what you eat can influence the taste and smell of your ejaculate. This is something like the smell of your sweat on the next day of a heavily spicy and garlic full dinner.

Because the average ejaculate consists mostly of protein, citric acid, fructose, sodium, chloride and smaller amounts of ammonia, ascorbic acid, acid phosphates, calcium, carbon dioxide, cholesterol, prostaglandins, creatine, and other minerals and chemicals which are produced by the prostate gland, cowpers gland, testicles and many other parts of your body, but shortly by "your body", and your body can only use its stocks and what you eat as its raw material.

Of course, every body has its own formula to create the semen, but eating less meat (and proteins) and more carbo hydrates, vegetables and fresh fruits may improve the taste and smell. For example parsley is a healthy plant and may also help to make your body juices more sweeter.

In general, dairy products create the foulest tasting fluids, alkaline based foods as meat and fish produce a butter, fish taste. Fruits and quality alcohol are good for a pleasant, sugary flavor. Chemically processed liquors may cause an acidic taste.

As said previously, ejaculate containing sperm has a unique individual taste for each male. Some males have bitter tasting ejaculate, tastes burnt, sour and strong. Other males, primarily vegetarians have ejaculate that generally tastes sweet, nut like. But to produce healthy semen your body will need some protein rich in zinc anyways.

A strong smell may also indicate an infection in genitals and you should urgently visit a gynecologist without losing time in the search of the magic formula!

Of course your body's duty is not to produce tasty semen, but healthy and productive sperms. Everything healthy and good for your body is healthy and good for your semen. Drink mild water on the morning and keep drinking more water than usual in the day, this will also help your bowels and your body to detoxinate. Eat less meat, more vegetables, drink less alcohol and stop smoking.

D

DeeDee

true

True Serena can basically come to down to what they eat..good article..

J

jonahmt

thanks

i do eat a ton of meat. that is probably the cause. i will try eating more healthy things. thanks

S

scarface

Fishy affair

Hey dude do you do a lot of fishing. I do {and its not for compliments}Quite often when i catch a leek out on the ocean my fingers are all bloody and fishy . Cant get the frikin smell of fish away from my dick and it sometimes makes me think my cum smells of fish.

Lots of soap and water boy it will put you right.

It can work the other way tooo
Ps my girl thinks i have been fishing all day but really its when i have been with a real dirty raunchy filthy tart all day instead. She"s none the worse....HE HE HE

Core!!!!!!!!

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Fishy

Why are you so derogatory to women.......we are not filthy dirty tarts thank you very much.Personally I think the smell of sexual intercourse is beautiful.

T

Tyler

It is true that the food you eat can change the taste and smell.

Try eating less meat, onions, garlic and apparently cheese can also make the smell/taste a bit worse. But the meat one is definate. Also true about drinking more water - it will stop the whole body smelling as well as just ejaculate!

S

scarface

Gone with the wind

Hi Rhett or Scarlett. Well lets face it not all women are filthy and dirty and not all men are animals and pigs.

But perhaps folks take a bit of time to think , i might just like my women filthy and raunchy. By that i mean not in unclean but just oosing with sex and lust and animalistic urges as nature intended.

Have a very good day to you

This is by no means a personel attack on women.