• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Cruise.......AHHHHH

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Cruise..ahh....CRUISE.......AHHHHHH
BEEN 1 day an i miss himm already:(:(

Happy2

Legend Member
Yes bepp we need some new members to step up to the plate and make a good solid contribution to the forum
Cruiser as you say is going to be missed

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
So your saying we need another knight in armour in the forum? one that rides his high donkey in reverse?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Yepp I agree, another Knight on the forum would be good, or could be a Black Knight

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
I wonder if any of these "newbies" are going to step forward n becum as well renow ed as ..Sir Cruise....AHHH

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Well 1st he needs to earn his knighthood and be knighted by King Farthur (size of his sword has nothing to do with it).

A

ampmassageboy

just quoting your avatar comment your lordship...note I neither used degenerate or jerk so the last thing i am is rude LOL

Happy2

Legend Member
Every time a newbie posts We will have to re-read it see if it's a Cruiser alter ego

Happy2

Legend Member
One way to find out if he has really left and isn't lurking

Cruisers are nowt but unreliable rust buckets
Patrols even TATA 4WD's are far more reliable and higher quality

If he is here he wont stand for that!

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- He left on his own personal request, he was polite to let everyone know.
You are correct.................we will delete all the trouble maker accounts as we come across them, this includes all their multiple accounts and multiple IP address.

Life is full of change....................Sparky

I was just checking in case he got removed from the forum too

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Geez HP, you're sounding like some sort of repressive regime with lines like that.

It's almost like you're implying that even though he left voluntarily, there was a fair bit of pushing going on.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- No he left because he wishes to, he has many friends here so he was been polite and telling us he was going, that is all. He may return in the future, its not the first-time he has gone walk-about

Geez HP, you're sounding like some sort of repressive regime with lines like that.

It's almost like you're implying that even though he left voluntarily, there was a fair bit of pushing going on.

Happy2

Legend Member

Forgive HP his bad use of words
He was hedumacated in South Australia for 20 yrs