Crikey!! Steve Met His Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Losing Steve Irwin!! What a loss!!

I never got to see him personally, but he was a great Australian.

B

bubbles

A great loss to Australia. He was a great ambassador for this country and for wildlife. His infectious enthusiasm will be missed. Condolensces and strength to his family.

A

Alexis

I feel so sad :( I can't even listen to the news!
Bad jokes have already started! What a shock

L

Louise

To the dearly departed

It will be a shame to no longer be seeing anymore shows being made. It was always interesting to watch a professional at work.:headbang:

D

DeeDee

Mmmmm the news was a bit like when you first heard about Princess Diana's death... unbelievable...

J

joey69

i always thought he was a bit of a looney,,, but like deedee stated, i felt the same when princess di past away when i heard the news of his passing... its very odd, now i find myself stopping what i am doing and watching everything on tv related to him..turning the radio up, if they are talking about him.... my kids were devistated, they even tell me to shut up when the news is on!!!.... he was a very interesting fella, and will be missed for all reasons....

S

sexiness

I used to think he was abit over the top..."is he for real" and then I saw Andrew Denton's interview with him (last year I think)and I realised he was for real and he was genuinely a big kid with a big heart. He has done so many great things for Australian wildlife.:angel12: I hope the tributes to him, get better...last nights was a little distasteful.:angry1:

Lots of prayers and well wishes to his wife and children...what a sad time for them :sad10:

M

Mary Anne PA

Ref Crok hunter

Happy Travels Mr Irwin from caveman and all dee animals and birds in de jungle. Lets hope your work continues.We hope your spiritual journey is as good as your earthly one.

Status
Not open for further replies.