• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
T

Tania Admin

Up here in the Territory we have a saying "Only in the Territory".
There is good reason for this saying. Some of things said and done here would blow people's minds Down South.
For example this guys antics on Territory Day.
Link to video under photo.
Screenshot_20180703-122621_Chrome.jpg
https://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle...r/news-story/4b1f636fdbef68f8b52f93f4adc8a624

And our beloved NT Newspaper. To make the front page the general rule is either:
Be naked
Be having sex
Be a crocodile
Or
Be doing something silly
And sometimes they are doing all of the above.

Sherry

Staff member
Legend Member
hahaha I love the headline on the front page "Why I stuck a bunger in my bunghole". Sums it up perfectly:D

Happy2

Legend Member
Up here in the Territory we have a saying "Only in the Territory".
There is good reason for this saying. Some of things said and done here would blow people's minds Down South.
For example this guys antics on Territory Day.
Link to video under photo.
View attachment 60681
https://www.ntnews.com.au/lifestyle...r/news-story/4b1f636fdbef68f8b52f93f4adc8a624

And our beloved NT Newspaper. To make the front page the general rule is either:
Be naked
Be having sex
Be a crocodile
Or
Be doing something silly
And sometimes they are doing all of the above.
I hardly recognised your Naughty Thoughts from that angle Tania

Suzette

Silver Member
I hardly recognised your Naughty Thoughts from that angle Tania
I was in Darwin for six months and prior to going up there I heard statements such as Suicide Season, Mango Madness, Gone troppo well I can say with knowledge that the statements are true, sad to say..

Happy2

Legend Member
I was in Darwin for six months and prior to going up there I heard statements such as Suicide Season, Mango Madness, Gone troppo well I can say with knowledge that the statements are true, sad to say..
I have to agree Suzette when I first met Tania in Darwin she was absolutely weird
Only thing is, I went on to discover This is her normal state
She fit into Darwin perfectly

T

Tania Admin

I have to agree Suzette when I first met Tania in Darwin she was absolutely weird
Only thing is, I went on to discover This is her normal state
She fit into Darwin perfectly
And that, Farmer Joe, is why we get along so well!