Countries

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member
Most of us can recall the number of girls we have scored with, however can you name their country of origin? I will start off.

Australian, Dutch, English, Thai, Chinese, Twainese, Korean, Hong Kong, Senegal, Jamaica, New Zealand, Canadian. Italian, Greek, South African, Singaporean, Malaysain , Cambodian & Kenya.

joe12155

Legend Member
Most of us can recall the number of girls we have scored with, however can you name their country of origin? I will start off.

Australian, Dutch, English, Thai, Chinese, Twainese, Korean, Hong Kong, Senegal, Jamaica, New Zealand, Canadian. Italian, Greek, South African, Singaporean, Malaysain , Cambodian & Kenya.
Often than not, many of them don't tell the truth. Just in case....

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Australian, English, Thai, Chinese, Korean, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Canadian. Italian, Malaysain
French German Austrian Russian Scottish

🐸 The Frenchman 🐸

Rex Feral

Pistola a noleggio
Gold Member

Forgot to mention Mexican, the best rimmer ever!!