• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Costumes Galore and Cheap Too

T

Tania Admin

I love dressing up but have found costumes to be quite expensive.
That is until I came across Wish App. It's an App you down load from Google Play.
If you don't mind waiting 2 to 4 weeks Wish App is brilliant.
Always be sure to check the sizing charts and don't be afraid to go up one extra size to what their sizes say, you will be able to expand on your fun/kinky/sexy wardrobe in no time.

I also suggest if you find something you like keep scrolling as you may find the same product cheaper from another supplier...Or click on the item, then click on related, you can also find the same item for a cheaper price this way.

Here's a couple of photos of some of their wares.

Dressing up is such fun. Great for Fancy Dress parties & Working Ladies who do Cos Play bookings.

I also must add that Wish App can be a little addictive.

Happy CosPlay :)
20180606_065816-COLLAGE.jpg 20180606_065708-COLLAGE.jpg 20180606_065753-COLLAGE.jpg 20180606_065951-COLLAGE.jpg 20180606_070109-COLLAGE.jpg 20180606_070023-COLLAGE.jpg

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Tania Rylie will be setting up a dress shop on the forum for all the ladies, she is using deputy at the moment, hopefully I will be able to teach her how to set up herself when i visit for 5 days next week. Look out the Gold Coast, the storm is coming to town....