• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Club Kittens in reverse

C

cindytoserve

Hi All
How about a Club Kittens for TS/TV/CD? As a CD, I would love to come to an event where I can have my hair, nails and make up done and then select from a range of male and female Dom/mes so that I can cater to their every desire. That could lead to all sorts of things! :)
What do others think?
Cindy x

N

Naughty Thoughts

If there's demand for it, then it can be arranged.

The Players Lounge is also available for hire for private functions, so if there are a couple of people who want to get together at a discrete location, there's one right there available.

Contact Manuel here on the forum or contact via the website for more details.

jasmin

Bronze Member
i remember an email a while back about the players lounge and it said there would be 'tranny tuesdays' after jan 20...never heard anything about it since..

Manuel

Gold Member
Ok, let's have this clarified, there was at no time a day set for a Tranny night @ The Playerslounge. As Loneroad already outlined here, there needs to be a demand before we would consider to introduce another theme event. The reality is, that there was not much shown interest so far, as I had only two inquiries.

C

cindytoserve

Hi Manuel
Thanks for your response and clarification. I guess there are at least 2 girls here interested in the possibility. Hopefully there will be more and some admirers, too. :)
Cindy

jasmin

Bronze Member
i got sent this on the 1st of jan.

Happy New Year to all our forum members

We have a open house at our new club tonight.Come on down for an hour and check out our new club "The Players Lounge" which has it own private entrance at the rear of Langtrees 71 Burswood Rd Burswood. We are also happy to give everyone a free tour of Langtrees .
We will be holding nightly parties from the 20th January.
Industry Mondays $25 per head 8pm-4am
Tranny Tuesdays
Gang bang Wednesdays or Kittens ladies only
Karaoke Thursdays\Forum members meet and greets.
Manuel's Adventurous Adult Fridays
Manuel's Couples only Saturdays
Sunday Afternoons.
The club has three self contained play rooms all with en suites with amazing lighting and sound.

Don't forget Open House Tonight 8pm to 3am

Mary-Anne K

Manuel

Gold Member
Mary Anne has sent out this promo by ' testing the waters'. As mentioned there was almost no response for a Tranny Night. To clarify, I don't mind running a event like this however there need to be more than two inquiries to make this happen. Running a party is quiet costly, therefore it is essential to be able to cover the outgoings otherwise it will not make any sense.
Jasmin and Cindy, I guess you may know a few people who would be interested in a Tranny event. Maybe they can sign up here and come forward.

Last edited: